Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Unstable Crystals?

For crystals, have them randomly generate their effectiveness, max charges, how much it takes per charge, and drain per round when they are dropped? Maybe have them as a seperate set like "unstable crystal" as the ones with the random stats? Also maybe have a chance for a crystal type specific suffix?

Example:

Unstable Rebounding Crystal:
Max Charges: (3-15)
Current Charges: x
Fall Damage Reduction: (20%-70%)
Requires to gain a Charge: (15%-50%) damage per charge.
Drains: (2%-6%) per round.

Pretty much just random stats within a few percentage points each way from standard, maybe moreso in the negative than positive to keep the luck factor there.

(Possible Suffixes for each crystal)
Rebound: Reduces all fall damage by a flat (5-20, generated on drop) damage, on top of the percentage reduction. (Percentage reduction applied first before flat)
Blaze: Reduces explosion damage by c4, remote mine, plasma nade, and jihad by (25%-60%).
Reload: Increases deploy speed of weapon equal to that of the reload speed.
Dimension: Adds 2 ammo to your clip with the chance of this happening equal to the ratio between seconds and bullets received. (So say you got 3 bullets every 9 seconds, every time you got 3 bullets in your mag, you have a 33% chance to get 2 bullets in your clip assuming it needs ammo)
Shock Absorb Crystal: increases stability even more as you fire, but decreases reload speed.

Obviously there needs to be some balancing to this, but I'm not the person to do it. This is the root of the idea, and I'd love for it to be implemented after some editing. <3