Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New Lobby NPC

Stat Juicer

An NPC that serves as a stat-bank for the purpose of charging crystals.
Basically what he does is he'll take any gun of yours and store away maybe 75%-90% of each stat in your gun which you can store there infinitely and use later to charge your crystal using individual stats.

Obviously the benefit is you wouldn't have to waste a whole gun to one crystal and the downside would be you'd get slightly less of each stat than if you dedicated it to the crystal.

Thoughts or additions?

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Or the easy ability to combine crystals is an alternative.
Find

(06-03-2017, 04:30 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  Stat Juicer

Basically what he does is he'll take any gun of yours and store away maybe 75%-90% of each stat in your gun which you can store there infinitely and use later to charge your crystal using individual stats.

Obviously the benefit is you wouldn't have to waste a whole gun to one crystal and the downside would be you'd get slightly less of each stat than if you dedicated it to the crystal.

Thoughts or additions?

I feel like the name was misleading. "Stat Juicer" had me all excited about "omg I can finally get my apocalypic galil to perfect stats".

(06-03-2017, 04:41 AM)Razzation Wrote:  
(06-03-2017, 04:30 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  Stat Juicer

Thoughts or additions?

I feel like the name was misleading. "Stat Juicer" had me all excited about "omg I can finally get my apocalypic galil to perfect stats".

but i literally explained what it was directly under the name
how fast can you possibly gain ideas of what it is when the rest of the words are right under it

smh this is why people believe twitter headlines

- That Thrakos Noob
Find