Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Should the developers add Deathmatch? OR Not?
This poll is closed.
Add Deathmatch
0%
0 0%
Do nothing
100.00%
7 100.00%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Add Deathmatch

I have noticed that Deathmatch isn't in the server, and I think the developers should add it in and here is some reasons why.
1. I have been noticing that some rounds have been taking forever because the traitor doesn't want to trait, or they are taking too long to kill everyone, and it's boring just spectating.

2. You can get a little target practice on some other players, and to wait out the round by playing Deathmatch, and try out some of your new guns.

These are the reasons why I think the developers should add Deathmatch for the spectators. Of course there is other reasons that you guys think they should add Deathmatch but I ask you this question.... Should the developers add Deathmatch? OR Not?

Option 1: Add Deathmatch

Option 2: Do nothing about it.
Find

We don't have a spectator death match for quite a few reasons.

The biggest one being it takes up a lot of performance for something that really isn't needed.

It would also require a lot of recoding to get it to correctly work with the inventory system, which really isn't worth it in the long run.

im pretty sure there was some big technical reason having to do with the inventory system of why we don't have it

- That Thrakos Noob
Find