Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Snail Round!

Snail Round: Crouching at all times with +25% mobility. ~ Designed to be the counterpart of Speedy Round, which tends to make being a Traitor more challenging. I'm sure there's a few negatives to this other than the obvious slowing of everyone, but overall, I think it could be a nice challenge.
Find

How is this a snail round if youre adding mobility...? Also please no.
Find

(06-03-2017, 03:19 AM)EmperorWhale Wrote:  How is this a snail round if youre adding mobility...? Also please no.

Even with +25% mobility, you move about the same as walking at all times speed wise, just you're crouching.
Find

I think this should be more so called Panda round, based off Jailbreak.
Find

Oooooh, missed the crouch part. Still don't like it though.
Find

Thumbs Down 
I don't think it should be a minigame round because it would take so long in big maps, and it would take so long for the traitors to get a kill, and the innocents to kill the traitors.
Find

(06-03-2017, 03:56 AM)joshua.soto6 Wrote:  I don't think it should be a minigame round because it would take so long in big maps, and it would take so long for the traitors to get a kill, and the innocents to kill the traitors.

It's 25% mobility, it's not any slower than an average TTT round. You're just stuck in crouch.

The only thing I could see being negative I could see with this round is you getting stuck and not being able to get up, which obviously causes problems.

I don't like it much either.
Find

(06-03-2017, 03:59 AM)TJ1524 Wrote:  
(06-03-2017, 03:56 AM)joshua.soto6 Wrote:  I don't think it should be a minigame round because it would take so long in big maps, and it would take so long for the traitors to get a kill, and the innocents to kill the traitors.

It's 25% mobility, it's not any slower than an average TTT round. You're just stuck in crouch.

The only thing I could see being negative I could see with this round is you getting stuck and not being able to get up, which obviously causes problems.

I don't like it much either.

Increase jump height to match that of a crouch jump with a cooldown?
Find

Crab round*

(06-03-2017, 04:04 AM)Brassx Wrote:  Crab round*

I don't care what the name is, since there is so many slow and fat/small creatures that we could name it. Turtle, Panda, Crab, Snail, Sloth, Fancy, etc...

Names are just a lable. It's the idea that truly matters.
Find