Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Lobby Addition: Target Practice

Having a target practice area or areas in the lobby would be awesome. Here's my idea:

-It would be a small room (about the size of the rollermine arena) with different elevations and types of cover for targets.

-There would be multiple types of targets that you can adjust from a menu (will mention later in thread)

-It would show DPS, Damage of the last shot fired, how many bullets you hit out of how many you fired, and time it took to destroy all the targets.

-Having preset targets with hp that move around and such, and maybe have a leaderboard with top 3 scores for each preset. (For this, I think having preset guns would be a lot more fair)

-Allow you to pick up any -discovered- item on the server to test it out for yourself, whether you own it or not. ~ Probably located by the menu, or have it as a menu of its own.

-Menu idea ~ Have it located in 4 equidistant places throughout the arena for easy access ~ Allows you to adjust target movement, speed, behavior, health, armor, if they shoot at you or not (doesn't kill, just lets you know you _would_ have died if the bullets were real), size of target, how many spawn before stopping (can either be a limit or neverending until you tell it to stop), a reset to default button, and if they can teleport with a cooldown or not.

-Unlimited ammo or ammo refill boxes/crates near menus or placed randomly through map.

I think having maybe 3 of these arenas, with a timelimit so that people don't go afk in them (maybe 30 minutes, with a 15 second cooldown before reentering) would make this really fun. Kind of like starting rollermind, maybe have a room where you stand in it for x amount of time and anyone else who comes in the room will go to the area with you, and you can screw around together. ^.^

Lots more can be added to this idea, this is just what I came up with. This is my intent with this idea: Something new to add to the lobby, help increase ability with guns, finding which gun you have is the best dps wise (with and without traits/suffixes), and something to help teach newer people about all the fancy godlikes and other guns.
Find

This has been suggested numerous times already, and brassx said no to all of them.

(06-02-2017, 10:46 AM)tobiasxz Wrote:  This has been suggested numerous times already, and brassx said no to all of them.

okay but what about surfing
Find

(06-02-2017, 11:26 AM)Kuro Wrote:  
(06-02-2017, 10:46 AM)tobiasxz Wrote:  This has been suggested numerous times already, and brassx said no to all of them.

okay but what about surfing

This guy, this guy knows what's up
Find