Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Forum ingame notifications?

I think adding an option to give you a notification any time a new post was posted, and maybe have a filtering so that you could subscribe to a certain person (such as Brassx or Tobias, since they tend to post the more important server related stuffz) as well?
Find

That would be neat.
Like how the chat tells you if you have an unread message, it could say if someone has posted on your thread/ someone you subscribed to has posted.
When a dragon round begins.

Find

Well currently if there is a new patch note, you get an in-game notification for it in the chatbox.

Though I'm not sure how practically it would be to notify you every time there is a new post.
Find

Exactly! You already have the ability to subscribe to a thread to have it pm you or email you, but it would be nice to just have an ingame notification like "Hey, someone replied to your thread" or "Hey, Brassx just posted on blahblahblah about shwarshwar" and etc.

Edit: I meant to post this before Tobias posted, but I got distracted, so the "Exactly" part is refering to Fancy's post.

(05-27-2017, 11:44 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  Well currently if there is a new patch note, you get an in-game notification for it in the chatbox.

Though I'm not sure how practically it would be to notify you every time there is a new post.

I mean, I personally refresh the forums every 15 seconds that I'm dead to see if something new is posted, so having a notification every time someone posted something would be nice so I didn't have to refresh.
Find

FRG app when?
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

(05-28-2017, 12:52 AM)Jerome The Ninja Wrote:  FRG app when?

Was literally thinking about that on the way to work yesterday, but decided against it because I was pretty sure we didn't have anyone in the community able to make one.
Find

(05-28-2017, 01:02 AM)Razzation Wrote:  
(05-28-2017, 12:52 AM)Jerome The Ninja Wrote:  FRG app when?

Was literally thinking about that on the way to work yesterday, but decided against it because I was pretty sure we didn't have anyone in the community able to make one.

I have always wanted one. I know at my school we have a class where you make phone apps. Sadly I don't know anyone who is in that class.
SG Fucking Overlord
Find