Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Is the idea of appartments cool or not?
Yeah
Nah
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Appartments

Lightbulb 
I was told this was already suggested but i think having a way to get to your own appartment in the lobby would be really cool. The same style of how gmod tower had appartments. There can be furniture crates aswell maybe for sale in the lobby in one of the 18 unoccupied cubes in the market area, small appartments can start from like a 5000 coin range up to large appartments that can be a high price. The furiniture can have a safe for a custom bank in your appartment and there can be a closet to keep your cosmetics, and then the rest can be cool furniture maybe arcade systems and maybe even you can buy your own slot machine to keep in your appartment. Some fish tanks would be lit. Possibly for killing bosses in realms and as well as ttt and survive and grims you can get wall mounts of there heads or body parts. This is just something cool for players to have and show off and is just for the quality of life suggestion.

for what purpose though

- That Thrakos Noob

(05-27-2017, 08:34 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  for what purpose though

said in the post quality of life and i gave it utilities
Find

Maybe unlocking different achievements can give you unique furniture too. Something like a WQ painting or a Tidal crate coffee table.

What is this, gmod tower? This isn't really something we need because this would take longer to make than you think it would. Who would model the furniture?
Find

Is this the construction update?

I call top suite

i think i suggested something like this once, like a year ago, got shot down as useless, the only problem i see is people with like 100k coins buying everything and having like hella stuff and then the poor people just trying to be able to afford a single thing, and also where would the apartments be on the lobby? i would like to see an actual apartment building, and while we are at this maybe make some minigames from ttt be a thing u can do on the lobby as well, like infection, get atleast 6 ppl together and move into a room like u do for roller mine survival, this way u dont have to wait for a random round thing, and to make the minigames from ttt that are added to lobby not op maybe remove the drops, or just make the drops be things for the apartments, and to deal with the rich people having everything maybe make the only way to get stuff for ur apartment be through minigames on the lobby, like the infection thing, or add a hunter round minigame on lobby, or obc, or bouncing mayhem, maybe even a dragon round thing, again, make the loot from these be geared towards appartments only, and make there be no godlike couch or anything, just basic couch or tv and bed and stuff, and while we are at it, parties, maybe make a pay to enter kind of thing, like 10 coins to enter and u make money off them, and simulate drunkeness and doing drugs and stuff, to make it fun, and turn the lvl needed for the lobby back to 10, and make all the apartments the same, and price just vary based on position in the building
Find

I'd actually love to see this. I'd be able to dive into a room full of umps.
and break my skull open in the process.
Umpty Dumpty
Find

I think the only reason this worked so well for Gmod Tower is because there was a lot of waiting involved. It's not like you want to go from TTT when you die to lobby and go back to TTT every time the next round starts.
Find

A WORM PET CAGE!!!
Bouncy Rounds
Find