Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

T.w² | 2koreds - Membership Application

(06-17-2017, 01:32 AM)T.w² | 2koreds Wrote:  
(06-15-2017, 01:24 AM)T.w² | 2koreds Wrote:  
(06-13-2017, 11:08 PM)Minehuis Wrote:  I mean he was bragging on the server to people how he got someone banned so...... Not how members should act

I feel this one deserves a reply haha, it was a guy who was constantly rdming and he got karma banned. I was the last person he rdmed before he got banned for karma. He literally beat me to death with a crowbar while I was afk and the damage dealt was enough to lower his karma to bannable levels.

Is it against the rules to reply to ones own membership application? I don't see it in the forum rules. I wasn't arguing or causing any drama, I was simply explaining a story for someone who wasn't there. I don't see that as being a big deal, like I said I wasn't arguing haha.
No, it isn't against the rules. People just highly advise you don't because typically it could be seen as being defensive or not being able to handle criticism. Sometimes players dig themselves into a deeper hole as well. Honestly you're fine, people shouldn't be swayed by something so minor unless it actually has some relevance, explaining a situation is okay in my eyes as long as it isn't for every comment or anything. I replied on my own member app and it was all okay, it's not as big of a deal as people make it out to be. If you can't help it just don't do it often and you'll be just fine.
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: T.w² | 2koreds - Membership Application - EmperorWhale - 06-17-2017, 01:53 AM