Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Gun Game - Minigame

Shocked 
We should all be equipped with a bad weapon at first, like a pistol, and there can only be a maximum of 10 people per game, it should go in order from Pistol, to m1911, to deagle, to famas, to aug, to ak47, to huge, to galil, to rifle, to awp, and to crowbar. Every (TWO) kills the player will acquire the next weapon, so for example: Pistol to m1911. The first person to get through every weapon wins a prize. First place, getting the best rewards, second and third, getting a less decent reward. Everyone else will just be set at Good Game. All players should have the same speed. You should also make a custom, or already made little map for the minigame too. I came up with this idea because there is currently only one minigame, which is roller mines. If you do like the idea and decide to go on with it, Please keep me up to date, I would love to hear all about it. PEACE! Tongue

I don't like and how are you going to play it after you just got banned.
Bouncy Rounds

(05-27-2017, 02:33 AM)Halaman10 Wrote:  I don't like and how are you going to play it after you just got banned.

7 day ban...
Find

(05-27-2017, 02:36 AM)Mr_Cheese Wrote:  
(05-27-2017, 02:33 AM)Halaman10 Wrote:  I don't like and how are you going to play it after you just got banned.

7 day ban...

99.9% chance that it is gonna be extended to a permanent ban.

You have had many, many chances, and were even warned by the owner to stop the disrespect.

You were just unbanned from a permanent ban not even 2 weeks ago, and you have already gotten banned for the exact same reason again, after multiple warnings.

As for this suggestion, I've had this idea for a while now and have been contemplating making it.

Just because he's banned doesn't mean he can't have good ideas. I love gun game in general and would enjoy it being in the lobby. +1
Find

i use to be the best at gun game in black ops. not really, i died a lot and raged my ass off but hey, it was fun, I like it +1
Find

(05-27-2017, 03:35 AM)Alex Summers Wrote:  i use to be the best at gun game in black ops. not really, i died a lot and raged my ass off but hey, it was fun, I like it +1

While we are at it can we get one in a chamber that is how I made millions in black ops 1
Find

+1 cod loser from content
Find