Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

infection round stop camping in op spots

there are spots on some maps that are just impossible as an infected to get into, like dolls on the upper rim area thingy, and comunity pool overhauls tester room, and other maps with basicly one way entrances, we should give the original infecteds an infected grenade, a small blast radius grenade that infects people, it could be given upon turning or like every 5 human kills, it could work like a plasma in terms of sticking or bouncing around and stuff, but it would make it a bit easier to stop camping, like on dolls if everyone goes up to the top, its a guranteed human win, zombies have absolutly no chance unless humans are just messing around or being stupid about where they stand. it would be a one time use grenade and the infected could either get more by killing more humans or just having the one they spawn with, making them have to use it wisely and to the best of their ability. this would only be for the original infecteds, so as not to have 15 zombies throw a grenade into one room and everyone just get infected instantly. what u think?
Find

no, infected usually end up winning 85% of the time anyway.

you just need to coordinate with other infected and not just run in trying to be a hero
Find

(05-26-2017, 08:37 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  no, infected usually end up winning 85% of the time anyway.

you just need to coordinate with other infected and not just run in trying to be a hero

the infected dont win if theres only ever two of them and everyone is on top of dolls unable to be reached, because everytime an infected runs into open they are basicly dead instantly
and if theres enough firepower sitting in one room, like two people with ascultone, the infected are never going to get in, even with coordination, because no matter what theres always gonna be 100 rounds flying at who ever moves in
Find

The only map that has an incredible advantage for humans is dolls. I think every map other than that is a good chance, if the infected cooperate, that the infected will win.

It's easy to stop humans when they're reloading. It's also easy to bait humans into shooting preemptively.

I could easily see like a 1 bullet gun per infected life that does like 5 damage helping though, but that would be going against the halo's infected rules.

Either way, If I don't like the map that infection is played on, I usually play it silly, like throwing the sword down sometimes and seeing if they let me in.
Find