Steam Name (During incident):Steel Beams

Steam ID:IDK how to even get this srry

Steam Profile Link:http://steamcommunity.com/id/hayden202514/

Name of staff you were banned by:Unpoke

Length of the ban:2 days

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?:repealed

Reason for ban:Revenge RDM

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?:Yes

What really happened?:Admin failed to do their job to slay someone who rdmed me on my T round

Additional details:I seek justice

I'm going to bed, keep thread open

Oh for the love of all animals, its only two days in which you just admitted to doing something worse than the common rdm even when the other person didn't rdm. You were banned so you would get that revenge rdm isn't ever okay. You're only focusing on mistakes you think other people made, not your own. -1

(05-25-2017, 03:40 AM)Kcat Wrote:  Oh for the love of all animals, its only two days in which you just admitted to doing something worse than the common rdm even when the other person didn't rdm. You were banned so you would get that revenge rdm isn't ever okay. You're only focusing on mistakes you think other people made, not your own. -1

I swear to god, he rdmed me, if this was a rick roll, why would i be bitching about it this much... but if you really think i did bad, then i'll find a different server.... yes revenge rdm is bad, but that's what slaying is for kcat
Find

Dude, its two days, calm down. You revenge rdmed, you could've clearly dropped the situation but you put yourself in this mess, maybe these 2 days can set your head straightt. This isnt biased, I enjoy you, its just that you made a bad call
Find

(05-25-2017, 03:43 AM)Steel Beams Wrote:  
(05-25-2017, 03:40 AM)Kcat Wrote:  Oh for the love of all animals, its only two days in which you just admitted to doing something worse than the common rdm even when the other person didn't rdm. You were banned so you would get that revenge rdm isn't ever okay. You're only focusing on mistakes you think other people made, not your own. -1

I swear to god, he rdmed me, if this was a rick roll, why would i be bitching about it this much... but if you really think i did bad, then i'll find a different server.... yes revenge rdm is bad, but that's what slaying is for kcat
Its just two days man, its not the end of the world. And I did slay you, but another staff memeber decided to take it further and that is fine.
Find

Fine, but idk why 2kored is so butt hurt about me and content... same thing happened to me in the content thing and i didn't go to the forums about it. He needs to lay off, i've been playing all day for the past 2 days and nothing like this has occured.

(05-25-2017, 03:50 AM)Steel Beams Wrote:  Fine, but idk why 2kored is so butt hurt about me and content... same thing happened to me in the content thing and i didn't go to the forums about it. He needs to lay off, i've been playing all day for the past 2 days and nothing like this has occured.

It still wouldn't have occured if you kept to yourself and didn't do what you did, sorry
Find

(05-25-2017, 03:53 AM)CoachGrump Wrote:  
(05-25-2017, 03:50 AM)Steel Beams Wrote:  Fine, but idk why 2kored is so butt hurt about me and content... same thing happened to me in the content thing and i didn't go to the forums about it. He needs to lay off, i've been playing all day for the past 2 days and nothing like this has occured.

It still wouldn't have occured if you kept to yourself and didn't do what you did, sorry

there is a reason that it's Steel Beams the salty

Blaming others in your own ban appeal and being overall aggressive to anyone who disagrees with you just speaks to a huge level of immaturity. Hell if anything this makes me want to +1 to a ban extension instead of an appeal.

Honestly it is just 2 days. Revenge rdms can range from 1 week to perma most of the time. Also since you knew what you were doing but didnt have common sense to remember that you would be banned for that. Also blaming people for your mistakes is the worse excuse I ever seen -1 for a unban.
SG Fucking Overlord
Find