Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Should the Developers and Staff add a prize and title for completing the Easter egg on Survive? OR Not?
This poll is closed.
Add a prize and title
6.25%
1 6.25%
Do nothing
93.75%
15 93.75%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Add a prize and title for completing the Easter egg on Survive

Exclamation 
At May 20th Me, MrCheese, T.w2|2Koreds, and catbugMLG had completed the entire Easter egg of survive under 12 rounds. There was nothing saying congratulations or "you survived and completed the Easter egg", nothing. It just feels like after all that work, you should get like a prize and a title for completing the entire Easter egg, and that's why I'm having a poll for it

Option 1: Add a prize and a title for if you complete the entire Easter egg in survive

Option 2: Do nothing about it.
Find

I mean, it isn't really an easter egg or hard...

It's an objective for survive

I mean easter eggs are long and complicated, this is just a regular old objective, everybody knows how to do it by now so I think if back then when this was a new mode, that would've been acceptable I guess.
Find

You can find the green orb as soon as the door opens on round 5, you can charge the red orb as soon as you get it.
The blue orb is the only challenging thing as it takes a rather long time to charge you can do it by the start of round 11
The triangle and square are the same as the green orb.

Even the light puzzle can be done within seconds

Your reward is both staffs which are incredible tools for survive