Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

A NEWCOMER ENTER THE FRG ARENA!

Information 
Hello FRG Community,

My username is joshua.soto6, but you can call me Josh. I had joined this server at April 15, 2017 and here's the reason why: 1. I been searching for a good ttt sever for quite some time, and I found this. 2. I want to be part of a community and help one another, and you guys stood out the most.

I appreciate the developers and the staff for taking the time just to make this ttt server and I give you guys a +1 for thatBig Grin

I suffered alot once for being banned for RDM and leave. I was stupid back then but I learned my lesson and will try not to do that ever again.

My only goal right now is to be a member or a moderator of FRG (plus getting a lot of good weaponsBig Grin )

Well this is all I have to say, hope my wish comes true

Signing off,
joshua.soto6
Find

Hola muchacho

hey thats my bday

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Welcome to FRG, wish you good luck with your goals and hope you enjoy your time here
Find

(05-18-2017, 03:37 AM)Kuro Wrote:  Welcome to FRG, wish you good luck with your goals and hope you enjoy your time here

Hey kuro thank you so much for that luck because look what I dropped...https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/782910450594538316/8800E30EFC3AA31C175E7AADE64A427EF7FC020C/
Find