Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Muffled rifle (probably other weapons too)

I personally didn't find this bug, but I saw [Birdz]☣XxPotatoxX☣ (STEAM_0:1:61997103) using it today and looked to see if it was posted about already, which it wasn't. Basically, every time he shot his rifle, he swapped to his Legbiter and the rifle didn't make any noise. He could stand right next to people and kill someone and no one could tell it was him because of this.
Find

Yea people have been trying to abuse hitreg too by doing this. I did add some precautions but there's still a small margin where it's possible. I may be able to fix this by stopping you from swapping weapons for 0.5 seconds after you shoot. That should give enough time for everything to register properly.

cough NotChosen cough

(05-17-2017, 09:46 PM)Halaman10 Wrote:  cough NotChosen cough

Nah, I use an m1911 nerd.

(05-17-2017, 09:44 PM)Brassx Wrote:  Yea people have been trying to abuse hitreg too by doing this. I did add some precautions but there's still a small margin where it's possible. I may be able to fix this by stopping you from swapping weapons for 0.5 seconds after you shoot. That should give enough time for everything to register properly.

Instead of that could the cooldown only be for changing to melee? I always swap to my secondary after firing a rifle to keep from getting kosed off weapon, which happens a staggering amount of time to me if I don't.