Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Kcat refusing to enforce rules

Steam Name of Offending Player(s):Kcat, Ziggy

Steam ID of Offending Player(s):STEAM_0:0:74791294, STEAM_0:0:41159744

Map the event happened on: Canyon

Date of event: Friday, May 12th, 2017

What Happened?: I had asked fancy to identify an unidentified body he was carrying around, he refused and said I could kill him and take the hit to my karma. After this, Ziggy killed me because he saw me kill fancy, who was an innocent. I reported Ziggy for RDM and Kcat refused to slay him because "he must not have known that fancy was refusing". As Far as I'm concerned, This is not "Proof" since ziggy did not have ALL the information preceding the event.

Witnesses: None that were paying close enough attention to remember the event, maybe fancy.

Evidence: just chat logs
You to admins: can you respond to that report please
OvrDoseDnHAM: I only hit you for t-baiting, if you keep it up I will kill!
You are: TRAITOR
OvrDoseDnHAM: I see JuicyBoxer.
OvrDoseDnHAM: I see SuperxSaiyan (GoD).
Kcat: minty, for the last time, you killed fancy(innocent) so ziggs killed u for it
TTT: You have received your special equipment.
TTT: catbugMLG found the body of fancy. They were Innocent.
TTT: You have received your special equipment.
You can type !lobby in the chat to join the lobby server!
✪ Avocado has left the game! (Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:78112889)
TTT: Pineapple From State Farm found the body of catbugMLG. They were Innocent.
OvrDoseDnHAM: I see hi how are ya.
[USER] mintyfresh: i killed fancy because he refused to identify a body.
You to admins: i killed fancy because he refused to identify a body.
Kcat: he obviously didnt know that then
Kcat: jus chill
[USER] mintyfresh: SO THAT MAKES IT OK?!?!
You to admins: SO THAT MAKES IT OK?!?!

All this is occuring while ziggy is calling me a neckbeard and saying I have autism, because I want a fair and just slay on him. In TTT you shouldn't kill ANYONE unless you are 100% positive that the person is a traitor. If even logic killing is banned, then surely what ziggy did was wrong.

First, we can't accept copied and pasted chat logs as evidence, due to them being easy to forge. You would need a screenshot.

Second, Kcat was in the right not slaying you. You still killed an innocent, even if they were T baiting, it's still KOSable.
Find

relax buddy, no need to be all salty.

- That Thrakos Noob

(05-13-2017, 03:47 AM)tobiasxz Wrote:  First, we can't accept copied and pasted chat logs as evidence, due to them being easy to forge. You would need a screenshot.

Second, Kcat was in the right not slaying you. You still killed an innocent, even if they were T baiting, it's still KOSable.

No, She refused to slay ziggy.... who rdm'd me, when i rightfully killed fancy for not identifying an un id'd body.

(05-13-2017, 03:50 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  relax buddy, no need to be all salty.

Why have rules if you aren't going to enforce them?

(05-13-2017, 03:52 AM)hurt admin feelings='banhammer Wrote:  
(05-13-2017, 03:47 AM)tobiasxz Wrote:  First, we can't accept copied and pasted chat logs as evidence, due to them being easy to forge. You would need a screenshot.

No, She refused to slay ziggy.... who rdm'd me, when i rightfully killed fancy for not identifying an un id'd body.

(05-13-2017, 03:50 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  relax buddy, no need to be all salty.

Why have rules if you aren't going to enforce them?

right, you rightfully killed fancy for not id'ing a body and he rightfully killed you for killing an innocent
thats how the rules go

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

I'm guessing when he said you can do it was over voice. Either way, sometimes people make mistakes and he may not have known you were given permission. This is a really insignificant report and Kcat did the right thing given the fact that she can't prove if he knew about the permission or not. Like Unpoke said, relax, this isn't that big of a deal. Loosen up homie, the rules are still enforced even though she didn't slay for this.

Also just so you know, you don't have to ask them to ID it if they're just blatantly carrying an UN-IDed.
Find

I honestly don't know why you had to make a big deal out of a small situation but I didn't slay Ziggy because he killed you for killing an innocent without knowing that you killed fancy for not id'ing a body. If I remember right, he is a level one and most likely didn't know you can kill off of not id'ing or just didn't realize why you killed fancy so I decided to let it go because I told him afterwards to give him a heads up. Idk how to explain it any more than that.
Find

I appreciate the administrator circlejerk here guys, I won't be disgracing your server anymore after tonight.

"Admin circle jerk" in other words you are Image 100%. You were killed for killing an innocent, no matter what that innocent did. If you want a carebear server to play on where you get free kills as a T, this is the wrong server buddo.

Just as you have a legit reason to kill the T baiter, your killer had the legit reason to kill you.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

So if someone has a kos on them, even though they are innocent, anyone can kill their killer? that is some logic i've never seen in ttt before.
Find