Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Lower player count and add second TTT server?
Yes. (20 player max)
Yes (18 player max)
Yes. (16 player max)
No Thanks
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Lower player count, add second TTT server.

I don't think that should change cross-server though, I think that's something that needs to be discussed and altered for both* servers - also that's very dependent on whoever is there's staffing decision. I personally don't punish too hard for things like that, someone else may and maybe you're supposed to, i'unno. I still stand by having two different rulesets wouldn't be great.

*if there's 2 servers.

edit: also just for clarification on my stance for the logic thing, i think to a certain extent the rule's there for a reason. a lot of kids play who have no sense of logic or will use very faulty logic to excuse their rdming, or someone will get pissed off for being rdmed by incorrect 'logic', so i think that rule is more beneficial towards everyone's enjoyment than not.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(05-12-2017, 01:28 AM)tobiasxz Wrote:  
(05-12-2017, 01:26 AM)Jake1o Wrote:  
(05-12-2017, 01:22 AM)Denneh Wrote:  normally people would say that is kos of location tho ^^

I always thought KOS off location was if you said "KOS the guy in (location.)"

You should be able to use common sense. What tobias described is common sense. If you hear a sniper shot come from a one entrance building from a distance away and you take 15 seconds or so to walk to the building, then enter and see a guy with a sniper looking out a window that is a bit different. there was time for the original sniper to leave and this guy just came in. If you are outside the door and hear the shot then open the door and see him that's pretty obvious. I would 100% kill them.

The excuse people use is "the guy could have cloaked or teleported away", which I think is a pretty dumb.
Yeah, but they most likely didn't. If you kill them and they are a T, you were quite obviously correct. So what would be the issue in this situation? People look for something to blame for them dying, so they can be more careless as a traitor.

It's one thing if you're actually wrong, and a whole different thing if you're correct and get slain for being correct. It seems pretty dumb to get slain for that.

We weren't always this strict. People started growing more and more salty, so we adapted the KOS off location and other rules to suit that. I think we need to take a step back and look at what type of game TTT really is, and what harm actually comes from logical errors.

Thinking now though, having a TTT server with a different ruleset is probably not a good idea. It could cause even more of a split, and make things more complicated for staff and players learning the rules, so if anything I think we'd need to just become less strict all-around.

^ need a super agree button pls.
Find

Do you think we could possibly have a meeting or a mega-thread discussing rule changes?

It would be nice to have the community vote and discuss what rules should and should not be a thing.

There are quite a few rules that many believe should be changed, and a lot that are still very unclear and need more validation.

(05-12-2017, 01:46 AM)tobiasxz Wrote:  Do you think we could possibly have a meeting

should i wear a tie

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(05-12-2017, 01:49 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  
(05-12-2017, 01:46 AM)tobiasxz Wrote:  Do you think we could possibly have a meeting

should i wear a tie

no wear a blouse

Summer's pickin' up the server count a lot. It's full for a good duration of the day/night. Has anything been thought about with this?

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Add FRG Server #2 24/7 Minecraft
Bouncy Rounds
Find

(05-30-2017, 02:58 AM)Halaman #SpreadPositivity Wrote:  Add FRG Server #2 24/7 Minecraft

Why is everything you say meant to be funny but just ends up making me cringe in pain

How much pain?
Bouncy Rounds
Find