Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Remove dna from arrows

all this did was make it so now more people will get dna from arrows causing you to get roasted more often from it :p

(05-07-2017, 01:08 AM)Awesome Wrote:  I actually dont use my bow as much now because of the dna changes with bows. I do not think they should have dna as long as they do and even if its a missed arrow this is not kosable just to add as there is no proof they werent shooting a wall or whatever. But yea dna on bows should really mimick the sniper rifles setup in my opinion

i mean, i assume its the same rules as a gun, if you show near someone its t baiting, if it was a wall near no one than no it was not. its simple is it not?
Everybody look left

Everybody look right

Everywhere you look I'm--

Standing in the spotlight
Find

You know you can pick arrows back up, right?

They can't get dna from something that isn't there.

Also, I just remembered decoys exist. If you have such an issue with dna, just put a decoy down in the T room. Problem solved.

One not every map has a T room, and two I dont tend to use my bow 5 feet away, I take pretty long shots and most likely wont get to the body on most occasions before an inno or det discovers it. I hit targets pretty far away and even without the arrow the body will have a minute plus dna.
Find

(05-09-2017, 12:01 AM)Awesome Wrote:  One not every map has a T room, and two I dont tend to use my bow 5 feet away, I take pretty long shots and most likely wont get to the body on most occasions before an inno or det discovers it. I hit targets pretty far away and even without the arrow the body will have a minute plus dna.

3. I don't always have a credit to waste on a decoy that I shouldn't need.