Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Community Crate Suggestion Beta test!

(05-17-2017, 01:39 PM)Brassx Wrote:  Be sure to go through and upvote all the ones you like! I will start accepting suggestions starting at Unlikely or lower on May 20th. So long as the top ones have nothing majorly wrong with them, or aren't trolls, you can expect them to be accepted. I will update each suggestion as I accept them so you know which ones have been accepted.

Once I accept the quota for the rarity class, I will disable seeing suggestions of that class, and once the quota for the entire crate is reached, the suggestion page will be closed until the next series. All of your suggestions will be removed from the page, but for this crate series they will still be viewable  on an archive page, so your work is not lost. However, you will no longer be able to upvote or remove them.

Thanks for all of your suggestions and feedback, it has really helped and I hope this system can continue to get better until we have a nice streamlined way to get your best suggestions into the server.

EDIT:

Also if you'd like to be the most help, use these search parameters and go through and upvote ones you would be okay with in the crate:

Thinking now though, do you guys think it may be a better idea for me to disable displaying suggestions of any rarity class I am currently not working on? That may get more people to upvote.

Thats a better idea. Have you made a final decision on how many weapons will be in each tier.
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Community Crate Suggestion Beta test! - CuckGrump - 05-17-2017, 03:17 PM