Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Community Crate Suggestion Beta test!

So I've noticed around 80% of the suggestions are legendary or higher.(and even then 70% are primordials/godlikes) This is fine and all, but... We need more lower classes items too.

I'm thinking we can have around 20 unique items added total to this series, here's my 'rough draft' of how many of each rarity I'd like to add (and the top rated of each one will likely be added).
  • 1 Godlike (possibly 2)
  • 3 Primordial
  • 5 Legendary
  • 5 Rare
  • 6 Unlikely (or lower)

With this in mind, I'm thinking of trying something with the suggestion system. That is, I will work on the crate live, and start at Unlikely, at this time only Unlikely will be shown for the time period until the quota for unlikely is reached, then I'll move on to rare and so on. (or I could work the opposite, start with godlike and work my way down. Eliminating the need for higher tier suggestions for this series.)

During this time, you can suggest other rarities, but only the class I am currently working on will be displayed. Thoughts on this idea?

I'll also disclose roughly the odds I had in mind for each rarity class for this crate series (and the rarities I pretty much use for each new crate since last October):
  • Godlike 1 in 5k +
  • Primordial 1 in 1k+
  • Legendary 1 in 64 - 512 (depending on how good/cool the item is)
  • Rare 1 in 8 - 32 (depending on how good/cool the item is)
  • Unlikely - All on the common table. (Meaning if any items above this fail to roll, a random unlikely will be picked)
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Community Crate Suggestion Beta test! - Brassx - 05-06-2017, 11:38 AM