Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Scaredy Bunny

Whenever other people shoot with the scaredy bunny and miss it makes them jump, but when I do it it doesn't make me jump someone please help I want to use this gun more often.
Find

(04-29-2017, 09:44 PM)Halaman10 Wrote:  Whenever other people shoot with the scaredy bunny and miss it makes them jump, but when I do it it doesn't make me jump someone please help I want to use this gun more often.

This is probably completely unrelated but I mean it's better to ask and be wrong then to do nothing. Do you have jump rebound to something other than space? Might be affecting it.
Find

(04-29-2017, 10:11 PM)Fuzzy Wrote:  
(04-29-2017, 09:44 PM)Halaman10 Wrote:  Whenever other people shoot with the scaredy bunny and miss it makes them jump, but when I do it it doesn't make me jump someone please help I want to use this gun more often.

This is probably completely unrelated but I mean it's better to ask and be wrong then to do nothing. Do you have jump rebound to something other than space? Might be affecting it.

No I've always kept it at space.
Find

I have jump rebounded to shift and when I use my "Snow Bunny" I still jump. So it may just be you
SG Fucking Overlord
Find