Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Shadow Gag?

Well it all started when Halaman got gagged for being Halaman and later when he was ungagged, I heard nothing from him at all. We've talked in discord and I made the conclusion that he was shadow gagged for me only. I've tried everything, blocking him, unblocking him and his every other name like Kaniel Outis and HeiHei Eggs, blocking him and unblocking him using the scoreboard, even converting to the old styled version of it which didnt work as well, I've tried all that I know how to do it manually.
EDIT: I found out Sparky is also shadow gagged and by not hearing anyone shadow gagged, I mean text chat and voice chat
EDIT 2: Well I blocked Jerome like 10 minutes ago and now hes perma blocked, guess its a block problem.
Find

You have been blessed with a gift. Appreciate and cherish it. I wish I could perma mute halaman. Smile

While we all are blessed by the occasional shadow gag of Halaman, I have had this problem many times with different people.
For instance, i killed Degenerate when he was a T because i kept asking him to do something, and since I heard no response I killed him, while everyone else told me he was telling me what happened
And then, probably 5 rounds later I could see what he was saying again.
Same thing happened to Jerome for me on Community Pool. It sounded like people were talking to him, so I held TAB and clicked the mute button to see if he was gagged on my end, and for some reason he was.
When a dragon round begins.

I've had quite a few people tell me they don't hear me when I'm clearly speaking into my microphone.

In fact I've talked with people over discord who can hear me over it but not in-game, they don't have me blocked or muted and I'm not gagged.
Find

bump, still can't unblock anybody
dont even know if i am allowed to bump this
Find