Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Which trait would be better and more balanced?
This poll is closed.
Trait A (crouch lock)
66.67%
4 66.67%
Trait B (jump prevention)
33.33%
2 33.33%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Godlike/Primordial Pistol Concept

Name: Achilles

Type: Pistol

Tier: Godlike (could be primordial however it would function too close to the Lazarus in my opinion)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Clip: -10 (10)

Accuracy: -10%

Damage: standard pistol damage

RoF: +15%

Mobility: +10%

Stability: +20%

Deploy Speed: +12%
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For the traits I was thinking one of these would work

Trait A: Leg/Feet shots cause the target to go into crouch position for 2-3 seconds.

Trait B: Leg/Feet shots cause the target to be unable to jump for 4 seconds.
Additional Details: Model could be a Mauser style pistol, (for reference it would be similar to the pistol found in Call of Duty Black Ops 2 on the zombies map Origins) however this may conflict with the way the tranquilizer's looks so a more noticeable texture could be beneficial.

This gun would mostly be for gimmicks than stats, however it could be a nice break from the sheer stat and damage bonuses of most godlikes currently in the server. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
JuicyBoxer
St.Jimmy
Dumpweed
AnthemPartThree
Murph
Debaser

i need to stop doing this

Honestly this feels more like a legendary than primordial or godlike with those stats. A gun that forces people into crouch honestly sounds like it could be pretty fun.

True, however to me it seems like scaredy bunny and lazarus already fill the "gimmicky sidearm" spots for legendary and primordial.
JuicyBoxer
St.Jimmy
Dumpweed
AnthemPartThree
Murph
Debaser

i need to stop doing this
Find

i like both of them tbh
def prim not godlike

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Perhaps a set of 3 unique godlike glocks that can have either of those traits (and might be combine-able with other godlikes/themselves using an ancient gemstone?)
When a dragon round begins.

Find