Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Cryptic Phantom - Membership Application

Heart 

Steam Name(Current): Cryptic Phantom (It was Dotajunkie for those of you who may or may not know)

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 51 hours (yes I realize I barely make the cut but it doesn't hurt to try)

Where did you hear about this server?: Some of my old NTG homies

Have you ever been banned and why?: Nope

Why do you want to join?: The good majority of you know me, and know that I have been an active member of NTG for a while now. I have completely migrated over to FRG and have been very active for about 2 or 3 weeks. Most of my friends have moved over here for various reasons. I personally like the updated inventory, the weapon stats, the unique traits, the fact that guns seem more balanced, and the community as a whole. I have been very active since I have joined and I would love to be a bigger part of this community and continue to make more friends here on FRG.

Referred by: A bunch of people. Terran was probably the one who convinced me to try it out first though.

Additional Details: Jake isn't even that good at tagpro   Cool  
Find

Eh. +0 for now, I don't really know how I'd feel with you being member JUST YET. I do think that you have a good chance in the future, just maybe not yet. I'll watch out for you and pay more attention to you in the future to make a better decision Smile
Find

See...im on the edge.
I like you and all but idk
I havent played much with you so I guess I cant really say yay or ney or you.
So I will vote later :L
Oh Hey...it's me C:

Find

I think his application will stay up for a while anyways, knowing how slowly Members get accepted, so +1. He's a pretty good friend and a reliable guy. Plenty of time for more decisions!
Find

(01-30-2015, 03:42 AM)Rangerdanger0 Wrote:  See...im on the edge.
I like you and all but idk
I havent played much with you so I guess I cant really say yay or ney or you.
So I will vote later :L

Yeah you must play earlier in the day or something. I haven't seen you or nuggie on much at all. Although I did play a few hours with nuggie today.
Find

You are a pretty nice player, +1

(01-30-2015, 06:25 AM)Bottle4 Wrote:  You are a pretty nice player, +1
Find

+0, I haven't seen you much but when I see you you seem like a good guy, be a bit more active so I can judge better
Find

(01-31-2015, 07:18 AM){PSG} Maximus3131 Wrote:  +0, I haven't seen you much but when I see you you seem like a good guy, be a bit more active so I can judge better

You're on pretty much every time I play lol. Either way, I play roughly 2+ hours a day when I'm not working. If I am working (3 days out of the week) I play maybe half an hour to 4 hours a day? Anyway.... your 420 MLG deagle aimbot haxx are terrible and I hate them.

+1 for alcohol
Find

Approved!
Find