Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Crate Hunt rounds

Most people like egg hunts, be it for fun or for the profit those who sell them make. But soon, these rounds will be gone.

So I thought it would be fun to have some sort of hunt that is a permanent minigame, and it could work several different ways.

1. It would work like egg hunts do now, but loot would just give 1-2 crates to the people in the top 3 who collect the most, as oppossed to getting the amount you find.

2. You get all the crates you find, but only one will spawn at a time for each player.

3. The rounds remain the same in every way (besides giving eggs as rewards) but just become much rarer.

The varients of this round could be changed to hunting for the different crates that are currently being sold. The biggest part of changing this minigame would be nerfing the drops to be on par with the other minigames we currently have.

Nah. People get enough as it is. If I get a crate randomly, cool. Not all that interested in having ttt interrupted for another mini game that is only about crates.
Find

(04-27-2017, 08:36 PM)EmperorWhale Wrote:  Nah. People get enough as it is. If I get a crate randomly, cool. Not all that interested in having ttt interrupted for another mini game that is only about crates.

+1 We do not need another thing to inflate the amount of money that we get. We also need rounds for ttt which have been quite lacking
Find

OR, brass makes loot drops on player kills more common, but hides the rewards till end of rounds. Suddenly you are rewarded for playing TTT more and not minigame farming like some players do.

Maybe make an item that is a crate but it doesnt roll, just opens to whatever you were supposed to roll midgame when you looted it.

So endround it would just say, Brassx has acquired Loot Orb (8).
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

Well as we saw from Egg Hunt Rounds, they became like half of the server users priority whenever they come on. Those rounds were calm and enjoyable, yes. But what about the economy? This could fuck up the economy even more than before in my eyes. People expect to be carried into server fortune instead of earning shit themselves and not just scavenge the map for crates/eggs. We need less minigames like Egg Hunt if we want to bring in people to this community, we need interactive modes like Hunter and Infection (maybe less of infection lol not really just dislike it) I can see why you suggested this, I get it and I appreciate your opinion on the contribution to this community, but we just need less of those rounds.
Find

+1 but make crates from this round untradeable
Find

(04-28-2017, 06:15 PM)Black Knight Gamer Wrote:  +1 but make crates from this round untradeable

They would still affect the economy with what they drop lol
Find

Just nudge loot tables up if you want it that bad. Otherwise item crates are cheap af. Have you hit up the slots lately since buff? Youll buy some crates fast.
Vanished from life
Find

-1 events over for easter just deal with it, lets get back to playing some ttt. I also think the chance for hunters, infection rounds and bouncy/obc should be increased now that easter event is done. Meaning they dont happen as often.
Find