Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

A "Flashback" Crate

Bump plz add

you forgot about the solar system

i need that accessory in my life and no one is willing to sell for decent price
Find

fuk dat shit its like releasing party hats back in rs3 keep rare stuff rare Big Grin

+1 if this doesn't get added it's kinda taking away from some players. Only a small amount of people get to enjoy the weapon which is pretty goddamn edgy.

Biggest
Nerd

+1 When time and effort goes into developing special guns with unique stats that are already extremely rare, I believe they shouldn't be kept limited for their value. Some players don't care about their guns value, they just want to be able to use the unique weapons. It's kinda sad seeing a lot of these godlikes held onto for value alone, while the owners neglect to give the guns the light of day on the server. The guns should be more about being able to be used in TTT, and less about using like a trophy. That being said, still shouldn't have a ton drop, because so many players care more about the value than the gun itself.
Find

ffs let this die already
Umpty Dumpty

(11-18-2017, 12:20 PM)Bezerker Wrote:  ffs let this die already

YOU CAN'T STOP THIS MAJORITY.

I personally hate the idea. I think that unique godlikes such as the snowflake among others should stay that way. I don't disagree with maybe having such a crate within the fragment shop, but I certainly don't want any of those awesome godlikes to end up like the railgun or within an easily obtainable distance, where people are actually disappointed when they get one. This idea could potentially ruin the entire economy of the server.

EDIT: In addition, if this idea was made, it would also introduce the problem that certain primordial tiers would be rarer than godlikes- The Bad List, Good List, etc. would all be less common than the reintroduced items. If that were the case, BrassX would have to systematically reintroduce every item ever released to keep everyone happy. It doesn't make logical sense.
Find

(11-18-2017, 05:29 PM)Nivendo Wrote:  I personally hate the idea. I think that unique godlikes such as the snowflake among others should stay that way. I don't disagree with maybe having such a crate within the fragment shop, but I certainly don't want any of those awesome godlikes to end up like the railgun or within an easily obtainable distance, where people are actually disappointed when they get one. This idea could potentially ruin the entire economy of the server.

EDIT: In addition, if this idea was made, it would also introduce the problem that certain primordial tiers would be rarer than godlikes- The Bad List, Good List, etc. would all be less common than the reintroduced items. If that were the case, BrassX would have to systematically reintroduce every item ever released to keep everyone happy. It doesn't make logical sense.

Its already been stated multiple times that once at least 5-10 of each item drop they'll be removed from the drop pool again until the time for them to comeback again is right.

Name the last time you saw anyone running around with snow flakes, because I know I haven't in months. Its a complete waste of dev time when nobody even has the god damn item. I don't see how this can "ruin the entire economy of the server" when these items aren't traded for anyway. You can't ruin something that doesn't exist.

Prims don't really need to come back because:

1) They don't require you to download a new model, materials, and other resources
2) There isn't nearly as much work put into prims than into godlike. Designing and making a godlike can take hours and hours of thinking and actually making the item including the model. If nobody is even able to enjoy them what's the point of them even existing and wasting all that dev time on them.

(11-18-2017, 12:20 PM)Bezerker Wrote:  ffs let this die already

I don't see how this thread is dead or has ever really been dead considering there's only 2-3 people that don't want this added, while a huge majority of the server does want this added.

do u maybe support the idea of this getting added tobias? just wondering

- That Thrakos Noob
Find