Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

lil Esoteric improvements

esoterics kinda hard to use in head-on combat bc you literally have to hold down e
maybe make it able to hold a charge and right click to fire off the little ships, that way you can still open doors and talk without cramping up your hand
also it'd be kinda cool to have a little cooldown timer so we know when its ready to charge up again

maybe it can kinda charge over time like the snowglobe except a lil faster? idk

- That Thrakos Noob

Uh, this has nothing to do with sound poison?

(04-27-2017, 01:32 AM)TJ1524 Wrote:  Uh, this has nothing to do with sound poison?

He called the gun weak. As an owner of the gun that is something that adds to the gun. The gun doesn't deserve a buff. That is my honest opinion.
Find

(04-27-2017, 01:36 AM)Poison Wrote:  
(04-27-2017, 01:32 AM)TJ1524 Wrote:  Uh, this has nothing to do with sound poison?

He called the gun weak. As an owner of the gun that is something that adds to the gun. The gun doesn't deserve a buff. That is my honest opinion.

esoterics kinda hard to use in head-on combat bc you literally have to hold down e
maybe make it able to hold a charge and right click to fire off the little ships, that way you can still open doors and talk without cramping up your hand
also it'd be kinda cool to have a little cooldown timer so we know when its ready to charge up again

maybe it can kinda charge over time like the snowglobe except a lil faster? idk

Nowhere in this sentence did he say the gun was weak he said it was hard to use. There is a big difference in between the two, and if this gun your talking about is anything like the railgun and you have to hold down e the whole time, I could see the reason for wanting to change that.
Find

(04-27-2017, 01:36 AM)Poison Wrote:  

not saying its weak, its definitely balanced enough, im just saying the controls are awkward to use, its hard to constatnly hold e while moving, communicating, and opening doors
not a buff either, only buff id recommend is giving me more fingers to solve this problem

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

"My gun isnt letting me win every round!!" is what im reading. Shit any gun that uses the use button has the same issues with doors/charging.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug

(04-27-2017, 04:22 PM)Bathory Wrote:  "My gun isnt letting me win every round!!" is what im reading. Shit any gun that uses the use button has the same issues with doors/charging.

this is the only gun that uses the use button to charge...
I think you're high Bathory.
You're my friend, and as a friend I shall flame you
Wrong
Nowhere in any post says the gun needs buff in damage or anything. We said it needs better mechanics so its more enjoyable to use. Holding E, Makes it kinda difficult to communicate. holding E then X or whatever button you use to speak then moving with WASD. Kinda makes the fingers cramp.
I agree with unpoke as an owner of an Esoteric.
2/3
Rip poison, Opinion doesn't matter
Twistz
Positive (+1): Ill Baja Blast you in bed Kappa. +1.

(04-27-2017, 04:22 PM)Bathory Wrote:  "My gun isnt letting me win every round!!" is what im reading. Shit any gun that uses the use button has the same issues with doors/charging.

but i didnt say anything about the stats or mechanics or damage output Sad literally just the button is super inconvenient thats it

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

idk how this would work but maybe it could be a little solution thing.
what if u bound use to another button as well as e? maybe it might work idk
Find

If your mic/use buttons are cramping your style, rebind them. No one said you need to walk around with a charge and talking 24/7 either.

IMO this is the same kind of QoL update that i was asking for, for the railgun & such that you all bitched about endlessly when i brought it up.

I'd say let brass decide as he did with the railguns not hitting npcs.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug