Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Scarborough Fair

Scarborough Fair

Godlike Dualies, where it's 3 round burst if you hold your fire button after a shot.

This comes from Bayonetta. In the game if you hold after a punch or kick, it will shoot additional bullets.
So instead of doing that, it will only fire once if you click. If you fire and hold, it will do the first bullet and then go into a 3 round burst. Essentially, it's a pistol bullet into 3 glock bullets with modified damage.

The way the gun works is that if you get two of the same godlike (name it whatever, it's the single gun version) you combine them to make Scarborough Fair.
Not two separate guns, but one godlike that if you get two of them, you can make them into dualies.

Firerate: Give it a (semi-auto pistol)(burst - glock). Decrease firerate for pistol. For the burst, increase firerate.
This is so you can either click for semi auto with more damage in mind or hold it to shoot more bullets, for more of a spray.

Mobility: +5%.

Stability: Semi-auto: More than frostburns. Burst: Slightly less than famas.

Damage: I don't know about the damage stat. I figured this could work.
  • Semi-auto/Pistol: 17 Headshot, 14 body, 10 Limb.
  • Burst/Glock: 14 HS, 12 body, 7 limb.
Then again, no one who was on TTT when I was writing this had a frostburn. The point I was trying to make was it was less powerful than it so you could have options.

Clip: 40 in a clip, 80 in reserve.

Reload speed: -15%

I had some ideas to make this even more unique.
Since Bayonetta's combat is more oriented towards melee attacks,
  • When you switch to a melee, you get a +10 mobility boost for two seconds. You also deploy your melee 15% faster. This only happens if you shoot someone and they take damage.
  • You're melee range is extended depending on how much damage you do. Only up to +5% and only works for 1 hit. You also deploy your melee 20% faster.

[Image: bayonetta_gun_by_sidneymadmax-d3iwn2t.jpg]

[Image: latest?cb=20111224233924]

[Image: the_scarborough_fair_by_ventrue533-d3f0my6.jpg]

Not only that, but I've noticed that theres a TF2 skin for it. Theres also a Gmod workshop model too. Chances are both of these are low quality, but it could be a start to save time.
Find

So you've given up on the Frostburns?
Umpty Dumpty
Find

(04-25-2017, 10:39 AM)Bezerker Wrote:  So you've given up on the Frostburns?
Nope, just another suggestion of dualies.
Find

(04-25-2017, 01:21 PM)TJ1524 Wrote:  
(04-25-2017, 10:39 AM)Bezerker Wrote:  So you've given up on the Frostburns?
Nope, just another suggestion of dualies.

It's ok to be in denial, jokes aside, I feel as if these two guns should be reworked.
Find

(04-25-2017, 03:30 PM)CuckGrump Wrote:  It's ok to be in denial, jokes aside, I feel as if these two guns should be reworked.
If you're going to suggest rework, then give some suggestions. What do you feel needs to be reworked? This is just written in words, so anything can change.
Find

I like the idea of the whole boosted melee potential. That in itself I think makes for something I'd actually love to see on the server.
So, with that, perhaps make a more fluid way to shoot into a special attack?
I'm not sure exactly how, but perhaps after dealing X amount of damage you can do a button press maneuver into having a bar that allows full auto glock shooting. (Or, make it's special melee dependent - for each melee kill, you can activate the special of the dualies)
When a dragon round begins.

Find