Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Remove ttt_67thway_v7_j_l

As many of you know, there is a body on the map that can be picked up and when put down in certain areas of the map, it will spaz out and lag the server extremely hard. Here is an example:

This happens almost every time we play the map, and it is extremely annoying.

Another annoying thing is people sticking the desk in the teleporter to get people stuck in it:

I don't see any other way to fix it other than just removing the map, and replacing it with the old 67thway.

Couldn't I just remove said body on round start?

(04-21-2017, 09:00 PM)Brassx Wrote:  Couldn't I just remove said body on round start?

If you can, but there's also the issue of people sticking the desk in the teleporter:

All of these screenshots were taken just now, btw.
Find

is such a pain when that desk goes into the tp. +1 to remove.
Find

67th way is too popular, one of the most popular maps if not the most.
I think most people would rather deal with the glitch (or have it fixed if possible) than remove it. Lotta new people recognize the map too which helps bring them in occasionally.

- That Thrakos Noob

(04-21-2017, 09:11 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  67th way is too popular, one of the most popular maps if not the most.
I think most people would rather deal with the glitch (or have it fixed if possible) than remove it. Lotta new people recognize the map too which helps bring them in occasionally.

>I don't see any other way to fix it other than just removing the map, and replacing it with the old 67thway.
Find

doesnt the old one also have the teleporter and the desk?
edit: i do prefer the old 67thway to the new one tho
the cars are way too fun

bring back cars
Umpty Dumpty
Find

+1 bring back cars
Find

Replace with 67thway_v14 +1
Find