Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Patchnotes 4/20/2017

Additions
  • Added Tobias' Door locker.
    • You can use this as a T to lock any door. Doors must be closed already when using it. You can destroy the padlock placed on the door to unlock it again.
    • You can press E on the padlock to pick it up if you were the one who placed it.
Changes
  • Infected can now lunge properly on Ladders.
  • Infected swords now have further lunge range.
  • Doors on Egg Hunt rounds are now removed.
Find

Brass would you be able to remove any blocks on doors and window glass as well? If you dont break some items for example the boards to the tower on sunday street these paths are blocked and eggs will still spawn in the area you cant get too. and on egg rounds we have no crowbar preround to do so :/
Find

You can also pick the pad lock up again after you place it down if you want to put it on a different door later.

Nice addition tobias. Kudos mate.
Find

(04-20-2017, 09:28 PM)Awesome Wrote:  Brass would you be able to remove any blocks on doors and window glass as well? If you dont break some items for example the boards to the tower on sunday street these paths are blocked and eggs will still spawn in the area you cant get too.

I think it may be easier for me to just allow crowbar usage, no player damage, and no pushing.

(04-20-2017, 09:31 PM)Brassx Wrote:  
(04-20-2017, 09:28 PM)Awesome Wrote:  Brass would you be able to remove any blocks on doors and window glass as well? If you dont break some items for example the boards to the tower on sunday street these paths are blocked and eggs will still spawn in the area you cant get too.

I think it may be easier for me to just allow crowbar usage, no player damage, and no pushing.

agreed Smile
Find