Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Fascinating Circumstances

Thank you to the community for everything. I've had a great time here since coming back. I've gotten to know new people, help many people, and made some great memories. You keep me entertained when I'm bored and keep me occupied when I think my hands are full. You're honestly the best and I mean it.

Thank you Brassx for letting me do this on my terms, you do your best for FRG and it really shows. You're one of the most honest guys I know. You're honestly the best, too.

As of this post I am resigning from staff (and playing a lot less).

Sorry if this seems sudden, but this has been coming for a while now. I've already been inactive for about a month now and if I'm planning to play much less like I am then I don't think it's fair to remain as staff.
I feel like way too many people take things too seriously and I'm certainly not perfect when it comes to that. When I do play in the future I want to be playing to have fun.
I hope you guys will too.

There's a lot of other reasons of course and for the sake of length I won't go into detail.

I've given it a lot of thought and made up my mind if I was to resign it would be April 15th, one year after reapplying for mod and two years after departing.

I won't be departing (ever again) and I'll never be caught dead on any other server. FRG really is the one genuine place I feel like I've been a part of and made a difference in and that honestly means a lot.

So thank you and see you whenever.

Kuro we need to play more ttt together, see you in the future man.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

Kuro, I'm relatively new, so I really don't have much to go off of, but from what I've seen, you're someone who will be missed and rightfully so. Glad I got a chance to play with you before today.
Find

Kuro. We're tight on staff as it is ;-; don't do this to us. We love you
Twistz
Positive (+1): Ill Baja Blast you in bed Kappa. +1.
Find

Man this was surprising. I honestly thought you would be on more. Well I support whatever decision you make because I care for you my guy. Stay safe and never forget to stop by and say hello, ok?
Find

No Sad
Find

I donut support kuro DONUT SUPPORT Sad
Find

I'll take that admin position off your hands Wink
Umpty Dumpty

Hakuna Matata, friend. GL in the future buddy, we'll miss ya as our admin.
Find