Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Change the leg shot trait

It's almost as pointless as muffle.

Can it be so on leg shots it's guaranteed to slow down your target, and on body/headshots it has a chance?

It just seems so pointless currently, considering nobody purposely aims for the legs.

agreed. Seems like a pointless trait indeed.
Find

Change the trait to "Have a chance to have the bullet stop the player dead in their tracks" People tend to run and gun. the bullet has a chance to just stop them it'll throw their aim off. Not freeze them. Once they stop. they can move their mouse and shoot. and move again. but they have to press the button to move again (WASD)
Simple trait. Feedback? It might be useless. Who knows, But its a trait. Traits are cool
Twistz
Positive (+1): Ill Baja Blast you in bed Kappa. +1.
Find

(04-11-2017, 06:20 PM)Leo The Sexy Kitty Wrote:  Change the trait to "Have a chance to have the bullet stop the player dead in their tracks" People tend to run and gun. the bullet has a chance to just stop them it'll throw their aim off. Not freeze them. Once they stop. they can move their mouse and shoot. and move again. but they have to press the button to move again (WASD)
Simple trait. Feedback? It might be useless. Who knows, But its a trait. Traits are cool

Why change instead of add that as a new trait?

Also this trait isn't supposed to be 'useful' really. As you know by now, traits are little extra bonuses, they don't take the spot of what could've been a really useful suffix or anything. Should you happen to shoot someone in the leg (not everyone has amazing aim), and it procs(~50% chance), good for you Smile. Could be adjusted, but I don't think I'd make it much different, if it had a chance to proc upon other shots, it becomes similar to the old "Ice" suffix I've created elsewhere. That's a whole different ability all together.

There's also one that if you get show in the arms it makes the target aim slower.
Find