Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Realms Pet Suggestions(Thanks Chosen)

So this idea is simple, your pets can assist you in realms! The basic idea is that you could have a companion that you can keep with you that can either be leveled or have a base assist(this being passive or active). To make this fair, there could be an introduced "Companion Shipment"(This is a new crate that would have companions for you to obtain in realms.) In this crate, there would be a Rune of Companionship which would allow one of your pet cosmetics to be turned into a companion along with the other added Realms Companions. Here are some ideas:
----------------------------------------------------
Rabbit Pet
(Default Description)
This quick hopper makes you light on your feet!
Increases speed by X amount.
---------------------------
Snowman Pet
(Default Description)
Even though he's jolly, he sends chills down their spines!
When engaging an enemy, Snowman Pet sends out a chilling wave slowing target for X amount of seconds
Sends out a wave every 15 seconds
Vampire Bat
(Default Description)
This scary bat returns to you what has been stolen!
After killing an enemy, the Vampire Bat has a chance of healing you for X% of damage taken from target.
Dragon Pet
(Default Description)
You can see the fire in this winged beast's eyes!
When engaged in combat, the Dragon has a chance to light an enemy on fire for X seconds. After successfully igniting an enemy, it must cooldown for X seconds.
Here are some basic examples with current pets. With this suggestion you could even create different monsters only obtainable from Realms or other events. I put X for the times and percentages because these could potentially be leveled into greater beasts. Feel free to comment more pets and ideas below and thank you Chosen for the help! Whenever you post a pet idea make sure you put it in this layout and I'll add it up there!
----------------------------------------------------------------
I'll post my whole thing here and Zott might add it , but he doesn't have to because (sorry Zott) mine is different by a bit...
Chosen's Section!
FIRSTLY!
The Intro!
A new NPC would be added to the Lobby (as Lobby is probably the easiest to implement this into) outside near the garage. This NPC would be called "The BeastMaster" and would have a pet rat near him named "Joey" (Just for looks and for a few quests/training). All dialogue is up to Brass as I'm just suggesting the mechanics/implementation of Pets STRICTLY FOR REALMS AND LOBBY. When you talk to him you will recieve your first pet (Which is NOT a cosmetic) from a selection of four different pets, starter pets listed below with stats and the explanation to stats after.
How do the stats work?
HP- Health Points, easy enough its how many "Hits" you can take. 12 HP? You can take 12 hits from an attack that deals 1 Damage.
DF- Defense, reduces the damage taken by attacks. Each point in defense reduces the incoming damage by 1.25%, so 2 DF will reduce damage by 2.5% for a Pet.
SP- Speed, how fast your pet can attack. At 0 Speed you attack every 4 ticks of the server, max speed is 10 where you attack in 1 tick. Every 3 points in speed increase how fast you attack in by 1 tick.
AT- Attack, how much damage you do with attacks and skills. Every point in damage increase your attack by 1 and every 5 increases your minimum damage, example: Attack stat of 1 means you will deal 1-1 damage, Attack stat of 2 means 1-2 damage, Attack stat of 5 means 2-5 damage.

Hope you like those ideas, all are subject to change or whatever.
Find

+1 Would be a very good use of the pets and would add in another interesting element.
Find

LOL. NO.
Cosmetics are cosmetics.
These buffs would only benefit the few people who have them.
Yeah, no thanks.
Umpty Dumpty

+2
+1 because bezerker will be salty and +1 because it gives a purpose to the pets.
Find

(04-07-2017, 12:15 AM)Bezerker Wrote:  LOL. NO.
Cosmetics are cosmetics.
Yeah, no thanks.

Bez this would be for Realms and seeing as how most rpg's have companions in them, it makes sense. Also this is why I said there could be many companions you can get from only Realms.
Find

(04-07-2017, 12:19 AM)Zott Wrote:  
Cosmetics are cosmetics.
Yeah, no thanks.

Bez this would be for Realms and seeing as how most rpg's have companions in them, it makes sense. Also this is why I said there could be many companions you can get from only Realms.

it just seems unfair to people who don't buy cosmetics because, well, they're cosmetic and they don't do anything.

this is just a way to artificially drive the price of pets up, which isn't fair to others.
Find

(04-07-2017, 12:28 AM)tobiasxz Wrote:  
(04-07-2017, 12:19 AM)Zott Wrote:  
Cosmetics are cosmetics.
Yeah, no thanks.

it just seems unfair to people who don't buy cosmetics because, well, they're cosmetic and they don't do anything.

this is just a way to artificially drive the price of pets up, which isn't fair to others.
Fair enough I can see the reasoning. I'm hoping that the introduction of different companions in Realms would help as well. Maybe even a companion crate for this specific purpose?
Find

+1 Realm only pets would make it more fair in my opinion.
Find

cosmetics are COSMETICS.

I'd be PERFECTLY fine for Realms-Only pets, so that everyone has a fair chance of getting one.
Umpty Dumpty

I'll post my whole thing here and Zott might add it , but he doesn't have to because (sorry Zott) mine is different by a bit...

FIRSTLY!
The Intro!
A new NPC would be added to the Lobby (as Lobby is probably the easiest to implement this into) outside near the garage. This NPC would be called "The BeastMaster" and would have a pet rat near him named "Joey" (Just for looks and for a few quests/training). All dialogue is up to Brass as I'm just suggesting the mechanics/implementation of Pets STRICTLY FOR REALMS AND LOBBY. When you talk to him you will recieve your first pet (Which is NOT a cosmetic) from a selection of four different pets, starter pets listed below with stats and the explanation to stats after.
How do the stats work?
HP- Health Points, easy enough its how many "Hits" you can take. 12 HP? You can take 12 hits from an attack that deals 1 Damage.
DF- Defense, reduces the damage taken by attacks. Each point in defense reduces the incoming damage by 1.25%, so 2 DF will reduce damage by 2.5% for a Pet.
SP- Speed, how fast your pet can attack. At 0 Speed you attack every 4 ticks of the server, max speed is 10 where you attack in 1 tick. Every 3 points in speed increase how fast you attack in by 1 tick.
AT- Attack, how much damage you do with attacks and skills. Every point in damage increase your attack by 1 and every 5 increases your minimum damage, example: Attack stat of 1 means you will deal 1-1 damage, Attack stat of 2 means 1-2 damage, Attack stat of 5 means 2-5 damage.

Hope you like those ideas, all are subject to change or whatever.
Find