Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Mad Horned Quadraped

Hey everyone, my name is Angry Moose! A few of you might know me already from another server, or saw me play last night. I've known about FRG for  a while now but have never really played, it was only recently that a friend of mine told me how cool a server FRG is. I decided to hop on and try it out, and let me tell you something boys and girls i was AMAZED! Honestly didnt know an item server could be so streamlined. And the people here, atleast in the brief time ive played, are really chill too!

Cant thank Mr. Cyan Spie enough for talking it up so much, hes probably the only readon I decided to try playing here!

Anyway, enough about the server. This is an introduction, so I should say some more about myself.  Cool

I'm staff on NTG, and used to be an admin on TG (extra points if you remember that relic kiddos). I draw things for people if they ask nicely, and I like to think im not terrible at it. I'd like to get to know the FRG community better, so you'll probably see me on the forums or on the server from time to time . Basically just want to meet some new chill people to play with.  Big Grin
Find

Welcome! Do you have a portfolio of your drawings?
Find

(04-05-2017, 10:38 PM)Britard Wrote:  Welcome! Do you have a portfolio of your drawings?

Just these
http://imgur.com/a/dL5dR
http://imgur.com/a/jlBYN
Find

Welcome! Glad to have ya.
Find

Oh I remember you when I went to NTG for a few hours while nobody was on FRG. Nice to see you log onto here. Have fun!
Find

I seen you on NTG servers. I think I played with you on WOGS. You are a cool person.
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

You are pretty good at drawing. Welcome to FRG. Hope you enjoy your time. =)
Find

Are you the angry moose from like 2012 NTG?
Find

(04-06-2017, 12:14 AM)Aresuft Wrote:  Are you the angry moose from like 2012 NTG?

Heck yes
Find

Luv u m00se <3
Find