Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Temporary Loadouts

So I was thinking last night how we have the rune of power that gives you a temp godlike for a few hours
and it gave me a brilliant idea that doubles as a coin sink

TEMPORARY LOADOUTS

How will it work?

I've thought of 2 ways it could possibly work and both of them require the user to be able to go to lobby
(Both ways also will have a person/machine that this will come from)

Way #1

User talks to person / interacts with machine and is given an option to pay X amount of coins or Z amount of rubies for a temporary loadout.
(The coin price will scale every X levels ruby price could be constant)

Every time you use it you have a guarantee of 1 godlike/celestial/primordial
The other weapons will be totally random and based on your level.

Way #2

The user talks to the person / interacts with the machine and they are presented with X number of tiers of loadouts
where the tier reflects the current gun rarities (negating the 3 lowest tiers because nobody wants a common/uncommon/ordinary loadout)

Each tier could be level capped if wanted and would cost X amount of coins or Z amount of rubies

How "Temporary" are we talking?

I'm thinking it should be anywhere from a day to a week or provide a slider that affects the final price of the tier choice

That's all I've got, any feedback or other suggestions that build on this would be tremendous!
Find

im still a bit confused by this, what do you mean for way one guaranteed godlike? like every time someone buys a loadout they have a godlike or celestial? that seems a bit to much, having a definite godlike seems like it would be way to much. maybe make it like the pot thing where there are different tier tickets, like an uncommon tier ticket which has a 40% chance for it to be uncommon or lower, then like 30% for unlikely, then 20% for rare, then 5% for legendary, 3% for primordial, then 1.5% for godlike then .5% for celestial or exotic, and you would have to buy 2 tickets, one for a secondary one for a primary. the coins could go into the actual pot too, so they arent completely lost
Find

(04-03-2017, 06:53 PM)Angry_Reaper Wrote:  im still a bit confused by this, what do you mean for way one guaranteed godlike? like every time someone buys a loadout they have a godlike or celestial? that seems a bit to much, having a definite godlike seems like it would be way to much. maybe make it like the pot thing where there are different tier tickets, like an uncommon tier ticket which has a 40% chance for it to be uncommon or lower, then like 30% for unlikely, then 20% for rare, then 5% for legendary, 3% for primordial, then 1.5% for godlike then .5% for celestial or exotic, and you would have to buy 2 tickets, one for a secondary one for a primary. the coins could go into the actual pot too, so they arent completely lost

I'm saying they will have one godlike or one celestial or one primordial guaranteed like the highest chance is to have a primordial with a far slimmer margin for godlike and even slimmer for celestial but they will always have one of those and if they have one they will never have the others
Find

Bump cuz still want
Find

-1 Literally a waste of development the Rune Of Power is enough as it is we don't need to pay for loadouts

i find this to be a far better and more fair solution than the flashback crate

- That Thrakos Noob

(11-15-2017, 09:26 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  i find this to be a far better and more fair solution than the flashback crate

No, it isn't. Having to pawn out tons of coins to even have a CHANCE to get an older item temporarily is dumb.

When there's literally only 3 of an item in existence, and two of them are MIA, and none of them are being circulated or sold something needs to be done.

Now for this suggestion, I feel like this could possibly destabilize the economy a decent amount. If you can just walk up to a guy and basically get a godlike guaranteed then what's the point of even buying them to own? Runes of power are ok because they're pretty rare and aren't really easy to come by, but doing that for every tier/unique could definitely create an unbalance in the economy.
Find

(11-15-2017, 10:17 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  
(11-15-2017, 09:26 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  i find this to be a far better and more fair solution than the flashback crate

No, it isn't. Having to pawn out tons of coins to even have a CHANCE to get an older item temporarily is dumb.

When there's literally only 3 of an item in existence, and two of them are MIA, and none of them are being circulated or sold something needs to be done.

Now for this suggestion, I feel like this could possibly destabilize the economy a decent amount. If you can just walk up to a guy and basically get a godlike guaranteed then what's the point of even buying them to own? Runes of power are ok because they're pretty rare and aren't really easy to come by, but doing that for every tier/unique could definitely create an unbalance in the economy.

Doesnt have to cost a whole lot, could be something people do weekly on a normal basis ('cus some people do get bored of the godlikes they do own)
Maybe there could be a cheaper random option and a more expensive non-random option, each godlike varying in rental prices, that could be cool

- That Thrakos Noob
Find