Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Daniel/McNuggie ban appeal #2

I, while personally feel like this is a matter I would rather not speak about, feel I should go ahead and state my opinion on the situation.
Firstly, i'd like to mention that McNuggie did some pretty terrible stuff over the course of his return, as prior mentioned.
However, when it comes to really seeing someone feel pain and regret, I would like to say McNuggie is easily a prime example of such.
When he was first banned, he realized that he had been dealing with something past one's standard anger issues and such. He and I had talked for a little while then and from our discussions, it was truly obvious to us both that he would have to really spend a lot of time thinking about himself in general to be able to fix what he was dealing with, and then have a chance to return.
And, i sincerely would like to say that he's done such.
However, being as unbiased as I can be, I'm not going to give the whole "he's changed, things are different now" reason. Because who someone is now can not always change who someone was, and the way that affected them and the people around them.
So, while Mcnuggie is a much better person now, and who he has become would in my opinion be very well enjoyed on the server, there's still the things he had once done before.
And, for the reasons alone, that I feel he should still be atoning for what he did, i'm going to leave this as a +/- 0.
For, even though he's really come to be a better person (leaning me towards a +1), the reason he himself was banned is something that someone should never have done, and in most cases would not be worthy of receiving an unban for (leaning me towards a -1).

(personally though, with the bias i was ignoring earlier, I'd like to see mcnuggie return to the servers. i'm just not sure if now is exactly the right time to do it.)
When a dragon round begins.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Daniel/McNuggie ban appeal #2 - feks - 04-03-2017, 03:42 AM
RE: Daniel/McNuggie ban appeal #2 - Kcat - 04-03-2017, 03:53 AM
RE: Daniel/McNuggie ban appeal #2 - Brassx - 04-03-2017, 08:49 AM
RE: Daniel/McNuggie ban appeal #2 - Unpoke - 04-03-2017, 05:34 PM
RE: Daniel/McNuggie ban appeal #2 - Chosen - 04-03-2017, 05:42 PM
RE: Daniel/McNuggie ban appeal #2 - fancy - 04-03-2017, 08:52 PM
RE: Daniel/McNuggie ban appeal #2 - Grassx - 04-03-2017, 09:43 PM
RE: Daniel/McNuggie ban appeal #2 - Unpoke - 04-03-2017, 11:36 PM
RE: Daniel/McNuggie ban appeal #2 - Kuro - 04-04-2017, 04:43 PM