Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Daniel/McNuggie ban appeal #2

(04-03-2017, 03:58 PM)Britard Wrote:  So, during the ban of Nuggie I took a break from the server. Some of you may look at this comment as ignorance, but after reading Brass' forum post about it all I think I will have a good view on it all without being bias.

From what I've heard and read, you've done some bad stuff. People mature over time and you probably have. Weather you've matured or not, you're is a long way from being a part of the community again. I'm always open to second chances, especially from how long it's been and you wouldn't make this post if you didn't care about FRG.

Direct Notes to Nuggie:
1. If you get unbanned, what's going to happen between you and Tobias. If you two are going to be on at the same time, you need to compromise and find a way to co-exist with him and not be how you were previously.
2. Is there anyway of justifying what you've done?
3. If you to be unbanned, I think you owe some people an apology, and if that is too much to ask then I don't think you're ready. A sincere apology would be the first step in the right direction.
4. You need to understand you'll be on high watch, one slip up and it's over. And there is no third chance.
5. It is stated you will not have a chance to be anything more than a player, understand that.

On another note; I'm glad to see people are leaning towards a second chance, I've heard good things about you along with the bad. And I'll be glad to meet you if you're unbanned.

I am standing neutral because I don't think my opinion will be very good for this one. But I hope everyone appreciates my input.

1. Honestly not too sure. I know that if I am to receive an unban and another chance the first thing I would so would be make direct sincere apologies to all off the people who I causes problems with in the past, especially people such as Tobias, Brass, Grass, Chosen, and Aresuft. I just want to be able to play the server and enjoy being around you guys, and Im willing to make any compromise at all to prevent drama from coming from my unban. Honestly, I'd like to have a private conversation with Tobias to see if we can work things out just in case I do get unbanned, but it's entirely up to him if he's willing. I hold no grudges towards anyone from the time I was banned, as I am aware that the entire scenario was my fault and no one else's.

2. There's absolutely no justifying what I did. The best reason I can give, which even then is not a good one, is because I felt like when I was demoted that the community had betrayed me or something. After a month or so of being banned it became completely obvious that it was not the community who has betrayed me by demoting and banning me, but rather it was I who betrayed the community by acting the way I did. My ban and demotion were entirely my fault and no one else's.

3. Of course. As stated, the first thing I will do is apologize to those that I hurt. I also did post a large apology post right after being banned (which is pretty irrelevant now), but as stated I'll do anything and everything to fix my relations with people who I caused problems with. Apologizing is not an issue, as I've felt nothing but guilt for my actions here for the last 8 months.

4. Fully understood. Hell, ban me if I rdm a single person. Clear my inventory. Make me start new. If I do receive this chance I am fully aware that I will never get another, and I will not fuck that up.

5. Of course. I just wanna enjoy the game and make some friends.

Thanks for the responses everyone.
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Daniel/McNuggie ban appeal #2 - feks - 04-03-2017, 03:42 AM
RE: Daniel/McNuggie ban appeal #2 - Kcat - 04-03-2017, 03:53 AM
RE: Daniel/McNuggie ban appeal #2 - Brassx - 04-03-2017, 08:49 AM
RE: Daniel/McNuggie ban appeal #2 - Daniel (ban appeal) - 04-03-2017, 05:22 PM
RE: Daniel/McNuggie ban appeal #2 - Unpoke - 04-03-2017, 05:34 PM
RE: Daniel/McNuggie ban appeal #2 - Chosen - 04-03-2017, 05:42 PM
RE: Daniel/McNuggie ban appeal #2 - fancy - 04-03-2017, 08:52 PM
RE: Daniel/McNuggie ban appeal #2 - Grassx - 04-03-2017, 09:43 PM
RE: Daniel/McNuggie ban appeal #2 - Unpoke - 04-03-2017, 11:36 PM