Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Ground Boss Round (I'm back)

Suggestion for maps that are more open , but don't have enough room for Dragon rounds and would be a little quicker than a dragon round.

Spider Queen Boss
Information/Explanation
This round would use the Spider Queen model from (http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=111626188) and the Spider model. This would be a more "serious" , but tactics based boss round than Dragon (DPS isn't the only thing needed). Also suggesting this because the Worm Queen is a model from Dark Messiah and those models are pretty cool and creepy.

The Mechanics
Some Basics:
-Boss round can only happen with more than 9 players on.
-Map variety would be different (Can't happen on maps like Airbus or Lost Temple, anything where the model can't fit into unless Brass makes the model smaller).
-Ammo count would be as follows: Any SMG ammo gun has 2000 in reserve, 9mm has 1800 *Unless a HUGE which would get 2500*, Deagle has 900, Rifle has 1500, Railgun has 250, any Prop Guns (Bow is what I mean) would not be effected.
-For every 4 people 1 person spawns with a Health Station
-Anyone without a health station spawns with a Flare gun with 2 shots
-When you die you spawn , after 30 seconds, as a Baby Spider (Spiderling, model is included in the workshop page).
-Spider Queen has a 15 second "Grace" Period where everyone is blinded, similar to the Hunter, and cannot harm anyone and must be a specific distance away from any player.

Boss Mechanics:
-Boss has 12500 HP, this scales with 300 hp per extra person past 10 on the server, at 20 players on this scales to a 450 per person (If there's 24 people on, then the HP of the boss would be 17300 HP overall)
-Spider Queen takes double damage from Fire/Explosion sources and half damage from DoT suffixes like Corrosion and Contagion (Immune to frost/slow down suffixes like Dragon, bleed is unaffected).
-If at all possible you'd be in First Person for the Spider Queen
-Spider Queen has 4 different attacks:
1) Normal Melee (Slashes with front legs) that deal 40 damage infront of them (Like a swipe), Left Click.
2) Poisonous Bite (Leans forward an bites in a small radius) that deals 20 damage that applies Bleed (For 2 ticks each at 2 dmg) and Corrosion (For 3 ticks each at 3 dmg), Right Click.
3) Devour , Eat a corpse that applies a 100 HP regen at 20 hp per tick , reduces DoT effects, and is stackable. Press "E" on bodies.
4) Spider Bomb, (Ultimate move like the Dragon's Nuke Ball, only can happen at 50% HP and Below) this explodes all spiderlings applying a 15% reduced mobility and Contagion that deals 18 overall damage over 4 ticks.

Spiderling Mechanics:
-Spiderling has 75 overall HP
-has a 10% mobility increase over base movement speed
-Increased jump height by 50% over base jump height
-Can track enemies through the walls to help the Spider Queen hunt them down
-Has 2 Attacks
1) Bite , deals 10 Damage. Left Click.
2) String Trap, lay a small (Bear Trap size) web that when a player walks over applies reduced mobility by 10% for 5 ticks and Bleed damage for 5 hp over 1 Tick, not stackable. Right Click.

Any comments or questions are appreciated.
Find

I actually really like this idea. It sounds really cool and would make us not want only dragon rounds, but now spider rounds!
Find

These sound like some really cool we thought out boss functions id love to see something like this, also welcome back. Smile
Find

I feel as if the model would have to be pretty small for the queen, because almost every map has a building you can enter, and that can only fit a player model... unless your on like those huge maps with nothing on them really... idk...

This idea is great tho!
Mary has entered the Server.
G01dmaster: NO!
G01dmaster has left the Server.
Find

This is a well-thought out idea which enables players to move around the map more instead of hiding and waiting till the dragon doesn't target their area.
I would suggest possibly having fixed guns instead of using player's loadout just to make it challenging with some weapons having suffixes like Phoenix to make it balanced.
Love this boss.
Find

Bumpity Bump Bump!
Find

I see the words "im back" from chosen.
that's all i'm here for :^)

But actually, love the idea. Always thought it'd be cool to see new mini-boss-round type ideas. +1
When a dragon round begins.

Find