Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Ping Limit

Idk if we have one, doesnt seem like we do, but Can this be a thing? For it to auto kick if your ping is high for too long?

Id say if its over 500 ping for longer than a sustained 15 seconds, it should autokick for ping. I know some players have average 150 but most around 40, and these are fine, but when someone joins Lobby or TTT with 800 ping that stays at 980 for the next few mins, in lobby it makes WQ almost impossible.

Related note, Ive seen alot of people having random ping spikes lately, wonder if server host might need a tweak on thier end.
Vanished from life
Find

Umm the limit is like 1300 or so. I forgot and don't wanna find out by being kicked.
SG Fucking Overlord

Imo that would ruin the chance to play for people who dont live with stupidly good internet.

I live in a town of 2k people, some days my internet will spike high for minutes then it settles. Does that mean i should keep getting kicked for something I cant control?
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

Brass needs his sugar daddy tho

my ping spikes around night time and if we had this i would never be able to play at night
Find

Spikes that then calm down after a bit, But some players it gets up and stays up constantly. And at which point affects gameplay, im sure theres a way to balance it somehow with out affecting our common players but, sometimes when its bad its bad
Vanished from life
Find