Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Ground Boss

I was thinking something similiar to ntgs boss but instead of an antlion it could be a deathclaw or Giant Headcrab.It would be like any other event round in the fact that the top 3-5 get look based on the damage that they do but the boss should get loot to the number of people on just like their health is based on the number of people on. This could happen on any map instead of just dragon maps. It could have a weapon or sometype of special weapon that only rarely drops from that type of round. This would be impossible if the people would not use teamwork to takedown the boss.
Find

I feel like we already have enough boss styled event rounds we need more of the minigame styled rounds.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

(03-24-2017, 05:58 AM)Bathory Wrote:  I feel like we already have enough boss styled event rounds we need more of the minigame styled rounds.

We have more mini games then Boss Styled Rounds. What the fuck are you talking about. I would love to have a Boss Round here on FRG +1.
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

I've been wanting to do this for awhile, but not really too sure how I'd want to do it just yet.

I want more than it just being a player with high HP and their loadout to use. That's less interesting than having unique boss mechanics.

They could throw saws at people to kill them as their weapon
Find

It could be a mix of a hunter/deathclaw/antlion boss round?
They could have a useable cloak that makes them 100% invisible (but has low charge), an energy sword, and maybe after every 1-2 kills gets a beartrap or barnacle to place down.
Just thoughts, but i like the idea of a ground-based boss.
When a dragon round begins.

First off i'm gonna have to disagree with the player model being a death claw due to "another server" already having that as their boss model. As for a model maybe BioSkocks Big daddy, Master chief, some sorta dino, fukin Greg I don't know. Second some interesting things the boss could have to balance how strong it could be against up to 20 people spamming it with op guns, A teleport similar to reaper for those of you who know the game character from Overwatch. As in the boss would be able to teleport where their looking but not our of the map just on other platforms across the map like reaper would. Another thing maybe a shield like our beloved Morgoth so its a bit harder to kill. Something else a ground smash for those who would crowd the boss its would stun them and make the boss have 0 collision and damage as a way to get away not a cheesy way to kill a lot of players. Another idea give the boss cannibalism so it could heal like a hunter would. That's all I got right now and remember these are all just ideas and suggestions nothing concrete and all up for discussion.
Find