Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Survive Ticket Sink

Maybe Rune guy could let us craft tickets into random minigame tokens. (with the same odds as runes with 10% per)

Credit: Rotshout

Edit: 5% per

i say 5% per
there is a lot of tickets out there. The tokens would be more worthless
50% max or 20 tickets to have a 100% chance
Twistz
Positive (+1): Ill Baja Blast you in bed Kappa. +1.
Find

I would rather have it so either its X per token, or they trade in for forerunner fragments.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

(03-15-2017, 05:39 AM)Bathory Wrote:  I would rather have it so either its X per token, or they trade in for forerunner fragments.

The X per token would make getting 1k tickets actually useful. Maybe 1000 minimum to craft a token?
Find

(03-15-2017, 12:52 PM)HeavyGabriel Wrote:  
(03-15-2017, 05:39 AM)Bathory Wrote:  I would rather have it so either its X per token, or they trade in for forerunner fragments.

The X per token would make getting 1k tickets actually useful. Maybe 1000 minimum to craft a token?

i hope you're being sarcastic
Find

i'm serious,don't forget i'm retarded too

+1 I like Leo's Idea of 5% per ticket, since the chance for tickets is pretty likely and there are tons out there that are being sold for like 5 coins on the market.
Find

+1 nobody needs 10000 tickets and this is a good way to rid yourself of them.
Find

I like the idea theirs so many tickets and not enough people play survive to use them all ever. +1
Find

+1 either an exchange rate for fragments or % to craft something, both would be interesting
Vanished from life