Here's some info on how this crate works:
    Common table:
    • Crushing
    • Durable
    • Capable
    • New rare
    • 1 in 3 chance for Aggressive to be on the common table
  • 'uncommon' table:
    • Aggressive -  1 in 12 (also 1 in 3 chance to be on common instead of here, as stated above)
    • Resilient - 1 in 24
    • New rare 1 in 64
    • New legendary 1 in 128
    • Gargantuan 1 in 512
    • New primordial 1 in 768
    • New godlike 1 in 5024
  • How the crate works:
    • It first attempts to roll an item on the 'uncommon' item table. If it fails to do so, it will then pick 100% at random an item from the common table, ignoring rarities.
      So you can basically calculate the rarity of a common table item by how many items are on the table. 1 in totalItemsOnTable = your chance for that specific common item.
  • Added post-round "Level Progress" report. You can disable this popup at anytime. (In current version there's a checkbox in bottom right, or you can go into !settings and disable it)
    This also applies for enhanced weapons when you die or post/round.
  • Added text chat message for when you level up an Enhanceable weapon. Will display when the round ends, this is in case you don't want the progress menu displayed if you find it annoying.
  • Hunter rounds tokens have been added, and I have made some spooky fog changes so that the sky is also darkened:
  • Added 10 new traits, and a new trait system that allows me to apply new traits to large numbers of items at once. So these new traits can be on almost any weapon.
  • Added new Starter weapons for new players. These are Enhanceable and have fairly good stats. They are untradeable and can only be used up until level 10, they also come with 1 EP.
    New players will be given one of EACH weapon type so they can choose to play with whichever they'd like.
  • Upon reaching level 3 new players will be given a free untradeable Rune of Power.

Changes
  • Quests now give XP upon completion. The amount of XP is the amount of fragments you receive x10.
  • Rune of power's godlike can be disabled/enabled with a new chatcommand.
  • The AUG's accuracy is increased by 75% now while scoped, and recoil decreased by 25%.
  • Post round drops have be re-adapted so that unlikely and higher can drop fairly frequently. Coin drops have also been made 50% more common.
  • Tweaked some of the inaccuracy settings.
  • You can no longer prop-disguise while tranq'd or in beartraps.
  • Dragons going into water will no longer lag the server.

Best Update I wanna say for this year yet.
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

Brass 4 president of earth.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

godlike huge pls

I'm super excited for enhanceable crates II

Thanks for telling us how they work, it's pretty interesting

Also starter weapons look really awesome
Find

Yay aug buff

Also, are we allowed to make alt accounts to play around with the new starter weapons?(as long as we dont do events with them)
Find

(03-13-2017, 02:13 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  Also, are we allowed to make alt accounts to play around with the new starter weapons?(as long as we dont do events with them)

Yes.
SG Fucking Overlord
Find