Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Forerunner changes.

So I was talking with someone about technically pointless changes that could happen.

The idea is that each forerunner would get an alternative version of the forerunner title (same look, but the name of their tier) and/or have the forerunner badge display the name of the tier the user donated for in its info.

I understand this idea is totally useless in the grand scheme but I think it would be a cool way to link who did what tier. (for those forerunners that remain that is)

Time for the mass hatred on this idea because it would only effect 25 players total.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

or hatred because forerunner packages happened 2 years ago and you're still suggesting useless "perks" for it

(03-09-2017, 03:37 AM)Enchantable Wrote:  or hatred because forerunner packages happened 2 years ago and you're still suggesting useless "perks" for it

^ this honestly.

was the tier name + player model + title + badge in chat not enough?

greed
ɡrēd/
noun
noun: greed
intense and selfish desire for something, especially wealth, power, or food.
synonyms: avarice, cupidity, acquisitiveness, covetousness, rapacity; More
antonyms: generosity, temperance, indifference
Umpty Dumpty

I actually don't think this would only effect the forerunners as I am always wondering who made some of the tiers that are not as noticeable with the name being that persons name. Maybe just a forum title with your tiers name on it would be better.

tbh I gave that $75 as a thought that it'd help Brass out, it was fun and I didn't really care. Plus, the Gmod skin was cool. I'm obviously a saint and a pariah. I really don't see any need to change it?

The only change that I see necessary could be to put a "Created by (name)" for each of the tiers just under the forerunner package text.

Even just this would work ^
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

I have trouble remembering who named the Rotting tier.

(03-09-2017, 09:33 PM)Rotshout Wrote:  I have trouble remembering who named the Rotting tier.

yeah, but then again who would want to take the blame for inspiring such a garbage tier? am i right?
When a dragon round begins.

Find