Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Patchnotes 3/6/2017

I've decided to split the next update up a little and release a few things for you guys until everything else is ready. (Zelda has been distracting me). Basically a big chunk of this is the porting of a bunch of old T items I've made in the past.
Additions
  • Added the Tranquilizer T weapon. I've been meaning to port this over to FRG for awhile, I made this so long ago so there's likely some bugs.
  • Added ID Disguiser, this allows you to steal Unidentified bodies' Identities. You will steal their playemodels, coinshop accessories, and their name. The name in the chat will even change, however, voice and TTT radio command you initiate will not change.
  • Added goomba boots. These can be armed/disarmed with B. Or you can visit a new tab in the T shop menu when you buy them to toggle them. You can also bind a key to the command "br_toggle_goomba".

Changes
  • Crates will now show godlikes less often, and rarely land next to them (if ever). Do note, landing next to ANY good item often was never intended, it is 100% random.

Part II to this update will come within the next few days hopefully.
Find

Cool!

#LotsofUniquesWhen?
Find

like a bawz
Find

Hopefully, the added stuff will make being a Traitor less W+M1 and more stealth based.
Find

Tranq <3
Find

(03-06-2017, 06:19 AM)EmperorWhale Wrote:  Tranq <3

can u not lead me in the dark alley next time with a tranq thx
Find

I forgot how much fun the tranq and ID Disguiser are. Had a blast haha.

Brass was using goomba boots also, he for sure had a blast...
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

now i can forever tranq mary
Find

Back to the old days when I drugged everyone.
SG Fucking Overlord