Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Rings in FRG?

Okay, I have a suggestion.

Some people may not like this suggestion, but i'm going to throw it out there

Rings. Similar to Dark Souls where you can get a 10% defense boost 10% health boost and etc

Now these rings would have to be primordial or godlike because of the advantage it gives you, it also may be hard to code, I don't know but I was going to throw down some names and some details for the rings.

Ring of Bovin

Godlike
-Description-
Valiant warrior Bovin was sent to conquer far away lands but never returned. Locals say he has a ring that lets him age longer than anyone.

10-20% boost to health (Maybe everytime it drops it's stats will be higher or lower inside the 10-20%)

Ring of Avaer

Godlike

-Description-
She was said to be a legendary dragon that was faster than light.

5-10% boost to speed (Maybe everytime it drops it's stats will be higher or lower inside the 5-10%)

Ring of Bytug

Godlike

-Description-
Hyr's jealous brother, was said to have the fastest hands in all of the city of Adiann.

10-20% increase to reload speed (Could possibly stack onto crystals?) (Maybe everytime it drops it's stats will be higher or lower inside the 10-20%)

THESE ARE JUST IDEA'S I'D LOVE FEEDBACK ON THEM BY THE GENERAL COMMUNITY, STAFF, ETC. PLEASE LEAVE YOUR OPINIONS BELOW.

everything is already brokenly overpowered anyways

I really dislike the idea of rings or additional slots, the idea of more slots can get sort of convoluted to the point everything starts to get slots.

I think orbs and crystals already sort of push the boundary, I've played since we've only had three slots for melee, primary and secondary. I would hate if we suddenly had a head slot, boots, gloves and glove cases too with everything having special effects.