Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Do you enjoy this idea?
It's cool
Nah
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The Rhea

Created through combining zeus' hand, poseidon's fury, hades' furnace and ancient gemstone (if that already isnt a thing)

Name
Rhea's Wrath or The Rhea

either an m1911 or pistol primordial

Description

"the mother of the gods always kept her lions by her side"

Effects

1 in -- Chance to cause scratch marks across targets screen for ~4 seconds

1 in -- chance to cause the target to bleed for ~7 damage for ~5 seconds

design
Possibly have a lion inscribed on the pistol
Find

+1 would be a cool idea but i would prefer to have all of the suffixes inside of the gun instead
Find

(02-26-2017, 01:20 AM)Poison Wrote:  +1 would be a cool idea but i would prefer to have all of the suffixes inside of the gun instead

only reason i didnt suggest that instead is because i decided to name it RHea who is the mother of those god so it has her powers instead of theirs
Find

Can we stop with the dumb idea of "combining weapons"? It was cool with the frostburns, but there's no need for it to happen for EVERY SINGLE THING AFTER IT
Umpty Dumpty

(02-26-2017, 01:47 AM)Bezerker Wrote:  Can we stop with the dumb idea of "combining weapons"? It was cool with the frostburns, but there's no need for it to happen for EVERY SINGLE THING AFTER IT

wtf.

just because you don't like combinable weapons doesn't mean people aren't allowed to make suggestions for them

+1 I think the name should be Rhea's Reckoning personally.
Find