Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Reduce speedy rounds to 60% mobility?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Speedy Rounds

(02-25-2017, 06:47 PM)Brassx Wrote:  I don't mind removing them all together if that's what everyone wants. Or at least make them more uncommon. They took me probably 5 minutes to make.

I would love more 'fun rounds' of TTT though. Big heads(would be funny imo), small 'rounds' where everyone is tiny (your view/FOV would shrink to match, so the world would just be HUGE, also shoutout to ProfessorSpace for the idea), plenty of other things we can do too.

I've been meaning to look at creating an entirely new boss round, because we don't have too many active ones. I'd like to make more 'player controlled' bosses, rather than just changing their playermodel and giving loads of HP. Allow them to have interesting mechanics.

I would appreciate boss rounds. They were a load of fun on ntg and im sure you know how to spice them up
Find

After hunter rounds being active in TTT now, I think most of the community likes them, imo one of the best. Being hunter is very fun along with trying to survive from him. Since random giveaways are guaranteed at least once per map, i would suggest having a mini game happen at least once every map or so.
Find