Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New types of rounds

Similar to how speedy rounds randomly happen, heres a few suggestions for other types of random rounds:

Primary only rounds - Rounds where all players may only use their primary weapons

Secondary only rounds - Rounds where all players may only use their weapons

Crouch only rounds - All players are forced into crouch for the round

Vanilla rounds - All players are forced into using a vanilla version of their loadouts

Low gravity rounds - Everyone has the effect of a gravity crystal for this round

Local Rounds - Pretty much a constant jammer for the round

Forced specific weapon type rounds - Everyone is forced to use a vanilla rifle for the round, or deagle, shotgun, etc

Never stop rounds - All players are constantly forced to be walking forward at all times

Grapple rounds - Everyone is given a grapple at the start of the round

I understand that the majority of people will think most of these suggestions sound awful and would negatively impact gameplay, but these rounds are intented to be as rare if not rarer than minigame rounds, along with the fact that they would be more casual rounds, as opposed to the intensity of normal TTT, they are intented to be a fun different modifier to normal gameplay.
Find

I don't think crouch only is smart, as I could see maps that have problems with this.

Also, as long as forced weapon rounds are given dimension crystals/tons of ammo like dragon round.

Maybe ironsiting in never stop rounds makes you stop moving.
Find