today
What Happened?:
he was mass rdming
WitnessesConfusedhortfuse and other nobs

Evidence:

Find

FREE KODAK

- That Thrakos Noob

how the fuck do you still not employ damage logs in the evidence when you aim for +member

am I missing something or are you just dumb
Find

(02-24-2017, 03:09 PM)Terran Wrote:  how the fuck do you still not employ damage logs in the evidence when you aim for +member

Red X next to the person means RDM.

Though i do agree damagelogs would be better
Find

(02-24-2017, 03:09 PM)Terran Wrote:  how the fuck do you still not employ damage logs in the evidence when you aim for +member

This lol. But I think the evidence provided is good enough since it shows the generic logs and also the stupid low karma

Also wtf why is you're res so fuggin low, you scumlord.
Find

(02-24-2017, 03:22 PM)anangrybeaver Wrote:  

This lol. But I think the evidence provided is good enough since it shows the generic logs and also the stupid low karma

Also wtf why is you're res so fuggin low, you scumlord.

asking why his res is so low is like asking why you're a furry. There will never be a logical answer.
Find

I don't think one red little X can justify what may have happened. I once killed four innocents as an Innocent, yet it was still classified as "Not mass RDM" because it was a combination of trolls, bullshit, general confusion and honest mistakes. Regardless, as always, the dude should be banned.
Find

You guys certainly did a number on this thread.

In regards to the report though, on top of mass RDM I have a separate report on the guy saying that he was being racist as well. There's no proof of that but this reports enough. I've gone back to check and it seems he's rdmed multiple times over a couple rounds.

Permabanned and closed.
Find