Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Make the bow not 1 hit

They already have a OP special ability then you have them 1 hit and 30 people have them

I don't think the angelic one should one hit due to it's special dealing a pretty high amount of damage.

The demonic one should remain one hit however, due to it's special not being nearly as effective.

I think it would be cool if the bow took two shots to kill, but then the firerate/draw speed would have to be increased to make it usable. Although I do agree the angelic power is extremely op as you can hit enemies around corners and behind cover without trying for sixty-fuckin-five dmg.

Also I find it ironic that the most notorious shotgun user is complaining about 1 shots.

Bows only one shot at full power in the chest or head. Its not easy to get a long distance one shot with a bow, usually this happens just like a shotgun user stuffing the barrel in your face. I also agree with A2 that its ironic that this is coming from the biggest shitgun user on the servers lol. If bows shouldnt one shot to head or chest than damn make the shitguns not either :p. But in all seriousness the bows damage and fire rate are fine since brass last fixed them.
Find

(02-17-2017, 11:52 PM)Mod Mark Wrote:  They already have a OP special ability then you have them 1 hit and 30 people have them

Complains about being 1shot, uses a 1shot shotgun all the damn time. m8 stop while you are ahead.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

remember when they did like 70 damage and sucked
Find

(02-18-2017, 06:41 PM)Aresuft Wrote:  remember when they did like 70 damage and sucked

yes, but their specials/drawing also took 3x as long.
Find

I mean we can try it, but I know everyone is just going to complain how shit they are again. They will become even more impractical, even if they do currently draw/charge faster.

Do note, they one shot in the body only when fully charged, anywhere else(aside from the head) will not do so. There's also a slight delay when you shoot them as the arrow is server-sided only.
Find

Remove Shotguns

(02-18-2017, 11:26 PM)Terran Wrote:  Remove Terranable