Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Limit amount of coinshop items that can be equipped?
This poll is closed.
Yes
64.71%
11 64.71%
Nah
35.29%
6 35.29%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Limit amount of coinshop items that can be equipped.

This has been talked about before, but how do you guys feel about limiting the amount of coinshop items (non badges, mainly just 'accessory' types) that can be equipped on your playermodel?

I feel like this could help make the coinshop be enabled again for people. Although new settings in the next update can also do that (you can limit how many players, sorted by distance, can render their accessories at once. For example, if set to 1, only the person closest to you and within your render distance will render them.)
Example of new setting:

However, it may be possible you guys would still want an accessory limit. It would just make it so you wouldn't have to block someones accessories (if you even enable them) because they have tons of items.

If you'd want this, please post the number to limit it to that you think is reasonable.
Find

I'm not sure how i feel about it.

If you mean the non special accessories then go ahead, but if you are talking about all accessories in general then I would rather there not be a limit.

But if a limit is going to be added, I would recommend around 10-15~

Here is my player model currently. It has 11 items equipped:

I don't think it's too many accessories, though im not sure how much FPS people go down because of it.
Find

I feel like this will make people get a bit smarter with their designs, it may limit some creativity but it will make people be more creative to get the best of their accessories they do choose to wear.

Quality > Quantity

It would be better than having people be a giant ball of cosmetics who just wear things

Yea, this would be cool.
I like seeing everyones designs, but I hate seeing a living and breathing mess.
Umpty Dumpty
Find

Personally, I love customization in videos games and Garry's Mod especially. I usually put time and effort into creating something in-game, take Call of Duty Black Ops for example. I had 20 playercards that I made from scrap, all having a sense of uniqueness that only I had. In FRG I feel the same way when it comes to appearance. Sure I have alot on and yes I could cut out some of it, but I want to be able to maintain the basic appearance of my character. I am currently typing this response from work so I cannot provide an image of my character, but I believe that everyone knows what my model looks like and how I've managed to make most items form a cohesive appearance. I think limiting it to maybe 15-18 items would be fair and understandable but again, this new coinshop fix seems rather promising so maybe limitations wont be necessary.
Find

I dont agree with limiting them with the update you made. I agree with giving accessory ban/wipes to those who spam props mass size over their entire body.

I mean we have accessory rules that are ignored due to the ability to block accessories for some players. Why not enfore the rules, then suddenly its not an issue any longer.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

(02-21-2017, 08:12 PM)Bathory Wrote:  I dont agree with limiting them with the update you made. I agree with giving accessory ban/wipes to those who spam props mass size over their entire body.

I mean we have accessory rules that are ignored due to the ability to block accessories for some players. Why not enfore the rules, then suddenly its not an issue any longer.

You can already get coinshop banned. They just don't do it.
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

(02-22-2017, 01:11 AM)Jerome the Ninja Wrote:  
(02-21-2017, 08:12 PM)Bathory Wrote:  I dont agree with limiting them with the update you made. I agree with giving accessory ban/wipes to those who spam props mass size over their entire body.

You can already get coinshop banned. They just don't do it.

And thats what im for, i never said make it. I understand the rules are inplace and ignored due to the coinshop filter.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find